23

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: MENTIONS OF RAPE, RAPE⚠️

THE DOOR SLAMS open and someone walks in but Scarlett continues to stare down at the table

THE DOOR SLAMS open and someone walks in but Scarlett continues to stare down at the table. A hand slam down on the table and she slowly raises her eyes, meeting Merle's. "Now that I got yer' attention. Where is it that y'all are staying?" Her head tilts, her eyes narrowing at the older Dixon. Merle chuckles, walking around the table, standing by Scarlett's chair.

He sets his knife on her cheek, putting some pressure on it. "Where is my baby brother? If ya' don't tell me, I'll stick this further in your pretty little cheek." Merle says, crouching down in front of Scarlett. "How about you stick it up your ass instead?" She spats, rearing her leg back and kicking him between the legs. Merle let's out a groan, falling to his knees, causing the knife to drag down her skin.

"You bitch." Merle growls and Scarlett smirks, crossing her legs. "The only bitch I see in here is you." She retorts, raising her eyebrows. Merle clenches his jaw before climbing to his feet and limping out of the room, closing and locking the door behind him. Blood falls onto her hand and she looks down at it, eyebrows furrowed. Groans fill the air and Scarlett's head flies up, listening closely.

Glenn's head flies to the side as another punch connects with his jaw. "I wanna know where my brother is. I wanna know where the sheriff is." Another groan escapes Glenn's mouth as a punch hits his eye. Glenn glares at Merle, thoughts about Maggie and Scarlett fill his mind, making him even more angry. "Now, I wanna know where they're hiding, where there camp is, and I wanna know now!" Merle demands, holding Glenn's head back to look him in the eye. "Where the hell are they? Tell me!" He rages and Glenn stays silent, his eyes drooping.

Rick and Daryl stare down at the woman, curiosity in their eyes. "The supplies were dropped by a young asian man with two pretty girls." The woman informs them, her voice low. Daryl freezes, his mind filled with thoughts of Scarlett. "What happened? Were they attacked?" Rick pesters for answers, his eyes narrowing at her. Daryl's heart races at the thought of Scarlett getting attacked.

"They were taken." The woman says, calmly. Rick shakes his head, hand on his hip. "Taken? By who?" He demands, walking closer to her, his eyes deadly. "By the same son of a bitch who shot me." She snaps, sitting up. Rick grabs her jaw, leaning down. "Hey! These are our people! You tell us what happened!" Rick growls and she pushes him off of her, glaring angrily at him. "Don't you ever touch me again!"

Daryl rolls his eyes, pointing the crossbow at her. "Ya' better start talking. Yer' gonna have a bigger problem than just a gunshot wound." He snarls, his eyes narrowed into slits. The woman rolls her eyes, leaning down on the hands. "Find em' yourself." She replies, glaring up at the two.

"You came here for a reason." Rick points out and the woman lets out a sigh. "There's a town. Woodbury. About 75 survivors. I think they were probably taken there." She tells them, pursing her lips. Rick nods, taking this all in. "It's run by this guy who calls himself the governor-pretty boy, charming. Jim Jones type."

"He got muscle?" Daryl asks, looking down at the woman. She snorts, shaking her head. "Paramilitary wannabes. They have armed sentries on every wall." She says and Rick frowns. "You know a way in?" He questions and she nods. "The place is secure from walkers, but we can slip our way through."

Scarlett glares at the door, silently daring it to open. She lets out a sigh, looking around the room. Her eyes catch her reflection in the mirror and she frowns. Some of her knotted brown hair sticks to the dried up blood on her face from the wound Merle had inflicted. Her face is covered in dirt and blood, from herself and walkers. Her blue orbs sparkle in the dull light, her eyelashes barely noticeable.

The door clicks and Scarlett quickly looks back down at the table. The door creaks open and she takes a deep breath before blowing it out through her nose. "Hello." A voice says and she looks up to see a man. She narrows her eyes, a scowl on her face. He sits in the chair in front of her and her heartbeat quickens, her hands starting to shake from behind the chair. He doesn't settle well with her, he has this aura around him that she doesn't like.

"You're a pretty little thing, aren't you?" He says and she doesn't reply, her eyes still narrowed at the man. He lets out a small sigh before walking around the table, standing behind her chair. Her breathing quickens and she licks her lips, swallowing harshly.

The ropes that tied her hands together were cut apart. She brings her hands in front of her, rubbing them together. The man walks to the door and whispers something inaudible to the man outside of it. "Take her to my room." The man says and Scarlett shakes her head, a deadly look on her face. Another man and Merle walks into the room grabbing Scarlett, pulling her out of the room. "Let me go!" She growls, thrashing around in their hold.

"If you don't put me down, I swear to god I will fucking kill you both!" She threatens, trying to pull her arms away from the but failing. They throw her into the room and Merle chuckles. "Don't worry, you're going to have a lot of fun." Scarlett looks up at him, tears in her eyes. "Y'all are sick!" She yells, her fists clenched at her side. Before she can attack them, the man walks in the room, shooing them away. He closes and locks the door, staring at Scarlett the whole time.

"Sit." He motions towards a chair and sits down himself. Scarlett hesitates before climbing to her feet and sitting across from him, her glare deadly. He pushes a glass full of alcohol towards her and she shakes her head, slapping the cup off the table, glass breaking all over the floor. The man looks at the broken glass for a couple of seconds before looking back at her. He shrugs before taking a sip out of his own glass, not taking his eyes off of Scarlett.

Before she knows it, she is pushed up against the wall, her hands pinned above her head. "Get off of me!" She cries out, trying to get out of his hold. "No." He growls, putting his lips on her. He pushes her onto the bed and she thrashes around even more, bringing her knee up and kneeing him in between the legs. He grunts, taking his lips off of her. His eyes darken and he unbuckles his belt, pulling his pants down and then struggles to pull Scarlett's down but succeeds. He pushes into her, causing Scarlett to let out a scream, tears falling freely down her bruised face.