92 - Preparation

The night had already sunk in and the Bellaire clan's festive celebration had long been over but the couple, Theo and Yulrir, seem to still be experiencing the same problem they've been beating over since earlier during the banquet.

"I refuse to agree on you two rooming together." Fenrir said indignantly.

"Father-in-law, we've been sharing rooms for more than a year now. On top of that, I'm a responsible man." Theo refuted with a calm smile.

"Responsible your head! If you're really responsible, you should've waited for our Riri to come to age before claiming that you are his mate!" Fenrir said scowling.

Yulier and Reiya can't help but shake their heads at the two. Ever since the topic of Yulrir and Theo sharing rooms were spilled out earlier, Fenrir had never given up on convincing the two to go on separate rooms before Yulrir comes to age.

"You're an alpha too Father-in-Law... You know our instinct the best. I promise not to hurt Riri and I'll not go against his will." Theo added with a long sigh.

"Exactly, that's about it! You're an al--" Even before Fenrir can finish his words, a soft calming voice had interrupted him.

"Father, I believe in Theo. Please stop bullying him." Yulrir meddled while touching his forehead in frustration.

"..." Fenrir who can only concede.

Reiya and Yulier can't help but inwardly laugh to themselves. Seeing his wives holding back their laugh at the side, Fenrir sighed exasperatedly.

"Riri, go on, your room was long prepared by Lien. Don't worry about the trivial 'things' anymore. Go and take a rest for the night." Yulier said while trying to recover her 'serious' stature.

"En... Thanks mother." Yulrir nodded while smiling. Yulrir tucked the sleeping Small Seed in his arms and gave Theo a nod.

"Goodnight all." Yulrir said for the last time before tugging Theo out of the main mansion. After all, his room was still situated on the west side of the Bellaire compound.

"Goodnight!" Reiya smiled back before waving her hands.

"..." Fenrir looked at their disappearing backs with a sigh.

Reiya and Yulier looked at each other and nodded, seemingly knowing each other's thoughts. They moved over to the 'beaten' husband of theirs and soothed his back.

"Come on Fen, It seems like that lad Theo is really a responsible man." Yulier laughed while trying to console her husband.

"Yeah ah... If you look into it, if it's other alpha like yourself during their pubescent days, Riri should've have been taken by now." Reiya said while nodding in approval.

"..." Fenrir can only look at his wives like he was wronged.

[What do you mean other alpha like 'myself' during their pubescent days? Are you consoling me or insulting me ah?]

"By the way, that lad Theo mentioned that he was the son of the Blanc patriarch, Baccus. Meaning to say, our Riri is indeed lucky to have Theo who possesses a white tiger bloodline. In the future, others can't easily bully our Riri." Yulier added thoughtfully.

"Actually, that's why I'm distressed bah. That Baccus left his true mate for the sake of their bloodline. What if that brat Theo did the same ah?" Fenrir gritted his teeth.

"Aren't you listening to Theo's story earlier? Theo was not the legitimate heir of the Blanc clan and he is currently living with his mother. Wasn't it a perfect explanation of why we need to be complacent?" Reiya refuted.