52 - The Challenge

The news about Yulrir breaking through the 'saint' rank and him invoking the three violets and two gray lightning in the process had caused so much uproar in such a period of time and Yulrir had become the topic of discussion to every disciple.  There was also a separate hubbub about Theo and Yulrir being together that made the entire Golden Dragon's Academy population be more curious about the two.  On the other hand,  some of the top ranking inner disciples can't help but to be threatened and be more aware on the two rising stars and can't help to treat the two as rivals in ranks.

In one of a private quarter where all the inner disciples were located, a burly guy wearing a black sleeveless robe was currently sitting on a meditative position as a hint of surprise was all over his face.

"It seems like your baby brother is really something eh. " The black-robed youth eyes flickered.

"Tch." Opposite of him,  a rather good-looking guy clicked his tongue and threw a cold glance at the latter.  This guy is of course Juno.

Not far from them,  there are two female disciples who both possess charming faces.  The taller female disciple had a short hair and the shorter one had a long hair which is tied up in a ponytail. 

"Come on now Juno, you should be a little friendly." The shorter female said with a giggle.

"As a top 1 inner disciple,  he had to live with such cold attitude." The taller female added with a grin.

Juno turned to look at the two and released a cold killing intent.

The shorter female's expression changed and turned fierce.  She looked back with a similar killing intent.

The taller one just rolled her eyes and waved her hand dismissively,  "We should not be gnashing at each other right Baron? "

The black-robed youth nodded and smirked.  This guy's name is Baron, the 2nd top inner disciple.  "What Addis said is right...  Why don't we sit and all talk about this shall we? "

The two female disciple nodded and gestured Juno to sit. The taller one is named Addis who held the 3rd position in the Inner Disciple ranking and the shorter one is named Reichina, who respectively had gotten the 4th rank.

Juno retracted his killing intent and shot a glance at Baron. "You came to talk to me about my brother? "

"You really are straightforward...  We are just a bit intrigued by his prowess." Baron smiled meeting Juno's eyes.

"My bastard of a brother isn't worth much of an attention,  he is the current disciple of the headmaster and that's about it. What you should be guys keep aware of is the beta. " Juno said indifferently.

Baron was surprised in Juno's response and his brows twitched. 

Addis and Reichina were also dumbfounded by Juno's response.

"If that's what all you need to ask then I'll leave.  Do what you want but don't touch the beta,  I'll handle him myself." Juno said in cold voice. He then turned his back and disappeared into a blur.

The three disciples were left with a dumbfounded look.

"They are after all blood-related.  They have similar taste." Reichina laughed.

.
.
.

Going back to the headmaster's quarters -- A youth wearing a regular Golden Dragon Academy Robe is currently wolfing down all the food set on the table.  Beside him is a dark-skinned youth who is eating in a similar fashion. Opposite of them is a middle-aged looking man who had his eyes widened in surprise. They are Yulrir,  Theo, and the headmaster respectively.