17 - Catching Up

"Where is he?  Was he already got teleported outside?" A young handsome guy exuding with masculine aura had mumbled to himself as he looked around at the floor. He had a body akin to a fit teenage male.  Nobody would know that this lad is only 11 years old.  Alphas do mature fast after all after they reach the age of 8. It was rather imprinted in their own genes. The later young guy is of course Theo.

" Seriously?  Did he pass or not?  Or did he continued climbing onward? " Theo continued as he kept walking.

" With this aphrodisiac in the air, I wonder how did it go for him?" He snickered while touching his tent trying to keep it on the lease. His fierce blue eyes have a hint of red in it. His breathing is ragged like he was trying to keep his self in the bay. 

All of a sudden he stopped walking.  He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.  He remained unmoving for 5 breaths of time until a weird fluctuation of qi had surfaced around him.  If one could describe it,  It looks like his body is gathering the qi on the surrounding. 

A moment later,  his body started trembling as if it was being pressured.   His sweaty tan skin had begun growing some white furs in it.  His stature is growing a little bigger as well.  Along the grown furs in his chest are strips of black akin to a pattern of a tiger.  His handsome face had transformed into a face of a tiger. The human figure just had transformed into an adult size white tiger with all his four paws on the ground.  There are 2 distinct black horns protruding on the tiger's back and a horn on his forehead. The white tiger had opened his eyes and you could see that it was the very same blue eyes of Theo.  He let out a low growl as he establishes the same air of dominance similar to Theo. The white tiger then started to run across the floor, fiercely charging towards the remaining floors in an astonishing speed.

Outside the tower are again the shocked elders who had all their mouths agape.

"That is the legendary white tiger transformation technique!  It is a unique warrior skill which can only be learned and activated by someone who had a blood of the white tiger clan." The shorter hooded person standing near the headmaster gawked out.

"My god,  this year's candidates are too good to be true! " Logan said while shaking his head.

"Yes, yes,  yes.  He indeed has a blood of the white tiger clan but why is his last name isn't Blanc?" The headmaster asked in confusion and awe.

"Ah yes, it says that his last name is Mijazi...  He was probably a mixed blood, after all, white tiger clan is prominent with their unique alexandrite golden eyes. " Logan explained.

"That actually made the situation weird,  the Blanc clan will do what it takes to keep their bloodline pure and unique.  If a female of their clan has to marry a person outside their clan,  they'll be forcing the male from the other clan to leave their own clan and marry into them to retain their last name as Blanc. " The headmaster explained in a curious tone.

"So to say,  his existence might be bizarre? " Terra interjected.

"You can say that-- After all, the Blanc clan is one of the conservative clan and their numbers are few. But we don't know it yet,  it might be one of their agreement that we from the outside is something we're not allowed to intervene in. " The headmaster sighed.

Terra and the rest just nodded in agreement.  It was better to stay out of the Blanc's business and just let it be, it was part of a personal clan's issue anyways.

"Look,  that Theo just entered the 7th floor. He is now accelerating and moving faster than Yulrir." Logan excitedly exclaimed.

"With this phase,  he might catch up with Yulrir who is currently on the 9th floor. " One of the hooded elders said with a hint of excitement in it.

They are clearly happy that a fellow alpha is catching up. Contrary to them,  Terra's face ashen upon hearing it. She went back observing the figure of Yulrir with a worried look.

Yulrir on the other hand currently just arrived at the base of the stairs towards the 10th floor.  He maintained his calm phase not knowing what just happened.

So to say, in an outsider's perspective, the later one is walking calmly while the other one is running fiercely. Who will win?