33 - Palm

The tournament went smoothly and faster this time around. More candidates concede before even their respective match starts.

Theo's number had surprisingly was called on the 4th match and his opponent had conceded without a fight as well.

Adelard also had his own opponent give up before the match.

The crowd's hype had also died a little as there was no other interesting match had followed after Theo's performance in the first round.

"Number 32 and 87, Please proceed to the stage. "

Yulrir swiftly jumped onto the stage as if he was as light as a feather and opposite of him is a Calm-looking lad dressed in a straight white robe.

Yulrir cupped his fist forward and bowed. "Please advise me, Senior. "

The calm-looking lad had nodded and bowed as well.

"It is Senior Aquila! He was also an adept magic user! He ranked 6th in the previous tournament! " A disciple exclaimed.

"Haha, finally a good match! That beta Yulrir was also a magic user!" Another one added excitedly.

Ever since the display of his own skill, the people who looked down on Yulrir had lessened a bit.

"Let the match begin!" Logan announced loudly.

Yulrir and Aquila remained standing as if both of them were gauging each other's skill.

Theo, on the other hand, was tensed ever since Logan had announced Yulrir's number. He looked like he's ready to jump into the stage and beat Yulrir's opponent instead.

"Fwiiiiisshh! Fwiiiiish! Fwiiiisshh! "

Aquila made the first move and invoked Wind Arrows.

Yulrir responded immediately by invoking a Wind Shield. It immediately stopped the advancement of the incoming wind arrows but to his surprise, another batch of wind arrows had fired but this time the arrow had curved and seemingly had a life of his own.

Yulrir immediately raised another Wind Shield in front and simultaneously maneuvered himself to his right dodging the wind arrows only by an inch.

Aquila didn't seem to mind how his wind arrows missed and continued invoking more of them, he can control the exact path of each wind arrows he summon so it hits accurately.

Yulrir under the effect of <<Windwalk>> can nimbly avoid the barrage of arrows but if this will continue, his mana will deplete fast.

<<Metal Body>>! Yulrir had invoked another self-buff spell and jumped forward towards Aquila.

Aquila was taken aback and summoned more of the wind arrows but this time in a straightforward manner. He intended to barrage Yulrir upfront.

Yulrir behind his mask had frowned a bit but still lunged himself forward. He's confident that the <<Metal Body>> will be able to protect himself from the arrows. He dispelled the <<Windwalk>> and invoked the <<Wind Roc>> forward.

To his expectation, the wind arrows didn't make it past his body and the wind roc tyrannically plowed the wind arrows forward causing Aquila's expression to change.

Aquila ceased his Wind Arrow spell and jumped sideward to his left. He also activated the skill <<Feathers of the Wind>> to buff his agility up. <<Feathers of the Wind>> is similar to <<Windwalk>> but the only difference is that it can be only used in 2 breaths of time at most and it looked like there is an almost-invisible wing behind the caster's back. With the sudden dodge, Yulrir's wind roc flew past and with Yulrir's control it disappeared even before hitting the audience's area. Yulrir then casts a <<Windwalk>> and directly lunged himself towards Aquila trying to close the distance between the two of them.