49 - The Dragon Inheritance

"Aunt Jen, please have this sent to our usual courier." The delicate-looking youth extended his milky jade hands and handed over two pieces of an envelope. Those envelopes are letters addressed to his parents and big brother. He always make it to a point to send letters to them monthly or even sometimes bi-monthly and his parents and brother don't let him down and do the same as well.  With powerful flying beast couriers,  the exchange of letters takes only days and can even spread all throughout the entire eastern continent.

"Definitely young master." A middle-aged looking woman replied with a bow.

"Thank you, aunt! I'll be going to an indefinite seclusion again. Please don't worry about me and only come once in a week to clean the quarters. Please use the talisman if ever there is an emergency to awaken me." The youth instructed calmly. The youth is naturally Yulrir. 

"I understand young master. I wish you well in your seclusion." The woman smiled faintly.

Yulrir nodded and smiled at the woman as well. He then went out of the quarters and rushed directly to the Dragon Tower. His master, Terra had temporarily placed the will of the Dragon Tower on him so going in and out of the Tower is as easy as blinking an eye. 

The 12th floor of the Dragon Tower, as usual, is the best training ground for Yulrir. Now that he can directly manipulate the Tower's output on behalf of his master, he can adjust the environment as he needs. The moment his will sent out a command to heighten up the floor's gravity and pressure. Yulrir's brow twitched and a frown had appeared on his face. 

"Even with my baptized body, I still can't handle the pressure easily." Yulrir smiled bitterly.

He then slowly trotted onto the middle of the floor where the praying mats that his master had left were placed. He slumped his body and sat straight in a lotus position.

"Now that I had familiarity on drawing swords and even in sword intent. I can now at least relate to it." Yulrir mumbled to himself as he looks at his right palm and clenching it. He then inhales deeply and released it slowly. 

He waved his right hand and the ring on it lustered a little and a 2-inch half book had appeared in front of him. This book smelled like a moss and a grass but the appearance of it was still as neat as new. It also gives off a warm feeling that Yulrir felt comfortable with. The book was titled 'Sword with a Heart of a Dragon'. 

Yulrir never had time back then on the pavilion to open up and read further onto it as he excitedly went out to check it out on the Pavilion Master. His eyes twinkling with anticipation as he opened up the book. 

The moment that the book flipped open to the first page, a soaring feeling had entered Yulrir. He felt his hairs all over his body stood up and a faint growl had passed through his ears. His heart palpitated a beat and although he felt familial and warm, the back of his body started to sweat. 

"A strand of a sword intent..." Yulrir croaked out.

The book itself contains a sword intent that even all-throughout the years won't dissipate. If a normal warrior was to open this book, he might not be able to stand firmly or even get his soul injured. Yulrir though was a special case, ever since his baptism, his body evolved and as what Azazel had told -- his body had evolved similarly to the dragon-kind. Even though he wasn't a pureblood, the thickness of the blood essence that he was able to absorb is enough to compare him with the other dragon-kind descendants. It was only a coincidence that Yulrir had accidentally come across to a skill relating to dragon-kinds which made Yulrir body and soul resonate on it.

Yulrir circulated his qi and opened up his highest level of mana perception to help him out. He read the book quietly while applying everything he had gained from the headmaster today. He often stops every 2 to 3 pages then close his eyes to ponder upon it.