25 - Determination

"Here is---" Yulrir mumbled solemnly.

"Yes, this is the 12th floor of the Dragon Tower. " Terra responded satisfying the young lad's curiosity.

Terra earlier had instructed Yulrir to prepare for the start of his training at 8 am. Being punctual, Yulrir heeded to his master's command and Terra nonchalantly used teleportation to teleport them directly inside the Dragon's Tower. Mages with the innate talent of space are really monstrous.

"The gravity here seems a lot higher than the 11th floor. " Yulrir sighed as he tried to lift his foot but to no avail, it stayed numb like he wasn't trying to lift it at all. He released his weights restriction but the gravity shifted as if it was trying to match Yulrir's movement. Yulrir frowned as he realized it.

"Yes, altogether, the 12th floor is a special floor. Its gravitational ability is at least 20x heavier than the 11th floor. It can also gauge a cultivator's resistance to the gravitational pressure and adjusts as needed." Terra explained.

"As a Tower Master, I alone have the power to command it according to my will." Terra snapped her fingers and the gravitational field seem to lessen letting Yulrir tumble backward. He was initially exerting his full physical force to move and when the pressure had disappeared all of a sudden, his force was released without restriction making Yulrir tumble backward.

"Haha... I'm sorry Riri, I didn't mean to. Really... But still... Haha. " Terra sincerely didn't do it on purpose but looking at her disciple's state, she can't help but laugh. Extending her hand to help Yulrir up she can only chuckle.

"Elder sister Terra, can you stop laughing? " Yulrir reached his master's hand and with a pout. If you can describe Yulrir right now, he looks like a child that had his candy taken away. Terra can't help but feel guilty and patted Yulrir's head instead.

"It's okay Riri, this elder sister is really at fault. Look, I'm not laughing anymore. " Terra gently pointed at her now 'poker face'.

Yulrir pouted a whole lot more making him so adorable. "It's okay, no one is at fault, especially Elder sister. " Yulrir mumbled shyly.

Terra is amazed at how this usually calm young lad showed his cute side. She can't help but be more protective of this treasure of a child.

"Ahemm... " Terra forcefully coughed out trying to change her demeanor.

"Okay, going back to what I said earlier, now that I can will the Dragon Tower's environment, this will be the best and the most suitable training ground for you. " Terra explained seriously.

Yulrir nodded in anticipation. This is what they called having the advantage of cultivation resources. As a core disciple of a supreme elder, it is really casual to have rights to cultivate in the Dragon's Tower. It might be unfair to others but in this world where the strong eat the weak, it is rightful to have advantages like this for those who excel like Yulrir.

"You cultivate body tempering right?" Terra asked in a straightforward tone.
Yulrir nodded with a mix of shock in his eyes, "Yes, I do. I just started a year ago. "

Terra widened her eyes as she discovered that Yulrir was only cultivating Body Tempering a year ago. "F-for real?!" Terra can only gawk out in surprise.

"Yes elder sister, my big brother went home a year ago and brought this cultivation art as a present for me." Yulrir explained thoroughly.

"That's monstrous! And you're already in the 7th layer of an Elementary warrior!!!--- " Terra excitedly exclaimed but for a bit, she suddenly turned solemn.

"Though I'm afraid...Even if you are to continue that phase, I am afraid It'll be still impossible for you to break through to Saint rank." Terra continued.