76 - I'll Say The 'F' Word Till You All Die

Along the wide mountain range, a vast cliff can be found along with it. On top of the cliff, there's a village which each and every house were decorated with exquisite markings and carvings. These houses range from regular bungalows to long gigantic courtyard houses.

In the middle of the village, the largest of all the courtyard houses is erected. It is actually as large as the Serkoff's Royal Imperial Palace. In its entrance, two gigantic life-like statues of a tiger can be found posted in such domineering manner.

Although the village seemed like it was peaceful and quiet, the atmosphere enshrouded around it is completely the opposite. There are hundreds of cultivators wearing black robes lined up as if they were guarding the entire courtyard house. These cultivators exude ominous auras that only someone who slaughtered hundreds of people can possess. 

In front of these cultivators, a male cultivator wearing a simple whole-face white mask stood like an unmoving mountain. He was indeed the leader of these black-robed cultivators. Beside him, a black-haired dainty woman exuding a seductive aura stood firmly while fanning herself with a feathered fan.

Standing oppositely to these black-robed people were 8 people whose most faces were utterly unsightly and were looking at these cultivators with great hostility. The most eye-catching in their group is a handsome man looking like in his early 30's, unlike the other people in his side, he looked calm and carefree. These people were actually the inhabitants of the village... the Blanc Clan.

"Lady Cybele, what is the meaning of this?" A middle-aged looking elder from the Blanc Clan sneered.

The lady who was standing beside the masked-cultivator closed her feathered fan and chuckled, "It is what you see... or is the head of yours, Uncle Pin, can't process such thing?" The lady looked at the elder with cold eyes.

"Y-you! Aren't you afraid of betraying the clan? You're the matriar---" The elder named Pin gawked out but before he even finished his statement, the lady had mocked her once again.

"Please... If I'm afraid, I would not have done this in the first place. Our clan is indeed a God Beast Descendant but it seems like we've really overestimated ourselves... Look how those people of ours intoxicated by such a simple poison..."  The lady, Cybelle, disdainfully spat out.

"Y-youuu! You were the one who placed the poison in the alcohol!" Another elder said with a trembling voice.

"You bunch of traditional old foggies are so complacent... If this news were to leak out that the entire Blanc clan got wiped out because of alcohol poisoning... How great and laughable would that be!" Cybelle laughed unreservedly, the other black-robed cultivators behind her laughed along as well.

"Why are you doing this Matriarch Cybele? Please stop playing around. Your father will be really disappointed in you." An old woman asked with a frown.

"Aren't you all that bright and domineering? Do you think I was only playing around? You don't have to worry about that old fool anymore. He actually willingly went after my mother to the heavens." Cybele, with a sinister smile, responded and looked at the masked man beside him.

"Indeed... his father was really docile... I exerted no effort at all." The masked man nodded with a hint of mocking in his voice.

"E-elder Sans... he died? He went out on a mission a month ago... no..." The old woman covered her mouth and a tear started to appear on her listless eyes.

"He's your father! Why did you do it?! You demon!" Another elder bellowed.

"To make a move against your father and a relative! How dare you!" Pin shouted angrily.