87 - Inviting Trouble

It was the third day after the couple, Theo and Yulrir, departed from Herevias City. The pair had adopted a habit to land in a nearby city whenever the time goes past 3 in the afternoon. This time, they'll be spending their night to Araquin City.

Araquin City is known for their medicinal gardens and silk. Although this city is 5 to 6 times smaller than the capital city, Herevias; This city is still undeniably bustling and a lot of merchants are attracted to its trading center. Naturally, the city's trading center focuses on selling medicinal herbs and seeds.

Theo who was wearing a black robe whilst Yulrir was using a black cloak to hide his appearance, strolled towards the busiest part of the city. Small Seed was currently being carried by Daddy Theo on his shoulder and his eyes were full of fascination, energetically looking at each stall they pass by. After all, being confined within the ancient realm for more than 4 millenniums made Small Seed be excited in every little thing he sees in a bustling city.

"I feel good stalks and herbs right there!" Small Seed bouncily tapped Theo's head and pointed towards a big establishment.

Theo laughed and said, "Good boy, let's go there then." Theo turned his head to Yulrir and waited for the latter to nod in approval. Naturally, Yulrir willingly nodded.

The pair casually trotted to the said place. The establishment was actually one of the biggest and popular Medicinal Shop in the Araquin City. The shop is called 'The Thousand Herb Pavilion' where the shop owner is a renowned Pill maker.

The moment when the pair stepped into the pavilion, their nose were assaulted with heavy herb fragrances. Small Seed's eyes twinkled as he jumped down from Theo's arm and ran towards a certain plant rack.

Yulrir sighed as he looked at the small child running around the place. Maybe it was because Small Seed was born from a spiritual seed that he had an affinity to other plants. Looking at it, since Small Seed was still in a form of a little child, it looked quite aberrant for outsiders to see an overly excited child on just seeing heaps of medicinal plants.

"Father, Daddy! Look ah, there's a hundred-year-old Tiger Yang fruit here! There's also a couple of healthy stalks of Red Sesame here." Small Seed animatedly waved his hands gaining the attention of one of the attendants in the pavilion.

Yulrir smiled and rubbed the small child's head in praise. With just one look, Small Seed can identify any plant and how old it is. 

Theo smirked and also said, "Not bad ah! I indeed need these for the concoction."

"You have a nice child there, young lords." A middle-aged looking man approached the couple exuding an amiable aura.

The three instinctively turned their head towards the source of the voice. "My name is Kusari, a shop attendant of this pavilion. I see that you guys are interested in our medicinal plants. Allow me to accompany you in your shopping." The middle-aged man filled the trio's doubt and introduced himself.

"Ah! Thank you Mr. Kusari. Your arrival is timely." Yulrir said in a rather polite tone. He was somewhat shocked and embarrassed when the man had mistaken Small Seed as their child. Although it was really the case and they look at Small Seed as a son, it wasn't as what the middle-aged man was thinking. Mind you, he hadn't even passed his mating age yet.

"Cough... cough... Thanks for the praise. Our son is indeed a nice child!" Theo didn't let the 'son' topic get dropped and actually went back to it. Yulrir can't help but fluster behind his mask.

"It's rare to see such a young couple like you. Hahaha." The elderly man just chuckled and nodded his head in a positive note. 

"We'll get these Tiger Yang Fruit here and also 3 stalks of Red Sesame." Theo nodded back and casually went back to his 'business' face.