Chapter 7

Cara's POV

I was awoken during my peaceful sleep by some banging on the door...Very fucking loud banging.

"Joe if you've forgot your key again i'm gonna fucking punch you its 12am!" I yelled out walking towards the door.

"Calm down you psycho i'm here!" He laughed coming behind me.

The banging continued to get louder and louder. The louder it got the more aggravated i came. Who the fuck wakes someone up at 12am!

I slowly opened the door and standing there was. Ashton,Michael,Calum and of course fucking Luke.

"What you all doing here!" I complained.

"Hello to you to" Ashton sarcastily commented.

"Well its 12am!" I raised my voice.

"No...Its 12pm" Luke dragged out.

Fuck.

"You said i could see Jayde today?" He nervously asked.

"Oh shit yeah...I'll just go get us both dressed then we can leave" I quickly said.

I ran into my room and put on a red plaid shirt, ripped black jeans then some all black vans. I quickly done my hair and make up then ran to Jaydes room and put her in a white top, black leggings then some trainers along with her pink puffy coat. I tied her hair into a plait then we walked back upstairs to the living room.

"Daddy!" Jayde yelled out running up to Luke. She adores him. Its none stop saying 'Daddy' and everytime he is on tv she will be running to the tv thinking he's actually there then she will cry because she thinks he's ignoring her.

"I'm going to a friends tonight so i'll be back late" Joe told me as he was opening the door but i stopped him.

"No, no. I need you to babysit!" I told him and he let out a small laugh.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because i'm going round my mums" I said.

"That's nice, i'm going to Caspars" He smiled.

Fuck this boy.

"Please Joe! You'd be the bestest person ever! I'd love you forever if you just stayed here for just a night and go out tomorrow" I begged.

"Fine...I'll go out both nights" He rolled his eyes in a jokey way.

"Cunt" I muttered

We are bestfriends is just he pisses me off a lot.

"I'll babysit her" Luke perked up.

"Really?" I said shocked.

"Well....How hard can it be to look after a one year old for a few hours" He shrugged.

A lot harder then you think Luke but fuck it...He can find out the hard way.

"I'll drop her off around 5 then?" I smiled and he nodded.

I find it quite funny how all the other boys seem annoyed that there will be a 1 year old screaming and running around their flat until 1am but that's not my problem.

*

*

*

We got to the park and sat down under a tree.

I'm so happy that Luke is back in my life....I mean Jaydes life.

Its nice for her to have a dad. But i just need to know he isn't going to piss of when things get hard, like when she starts to cry he will just give up. I have her crying,screaming and everything else 24/7. I don't have many people that will babysit for a few hours. My mum is willing to babysit no matter what time it is or how long. Joe is able to look after if i'm only going out for a hour or two. I wonder how long it will be until Luke is on the phone begging me to pick her up because she's in his room ripping up his music posters or Michael calling me saying she's broke his game console.