Talkative Minghao!!!

"Minghao are you drunk?" I asked looking at his pink cheeks and his swaying figure.

"Of course I'm not." He said messily.

"You are," I said shocked by how low his tolerance was when it came to alcohol. I would have never guessed that the tough and strong-willed Minghao was so weak to drinking.

I looked at him as he took another sip of the cup and an idea popped into my head. I was thinking about how unsteady Minghao was right now and how it should be remembered and never forgotten.

I pulled out my phone and took a picture of Minghao with his flushed face holding an empty jug. It was so cute, and to make it even cuter he stared at me with a confused look when I started taking pictures of him. He tilled his head and pouted, like a confused puppy. I was just taking a picture to remember this moment and for safekeeping. Besides who knows this could be so useful someday, one day.

I put my phone away and leaned against the table with my hands holding up my head as I looked straight into Minghao's flushed face with a smirk. "Minghao tell me about yourself."

He flipped his bangs to the side and allowed me to see his glossy eyes. He crossed his arms and looked mad at me. "How about you tell me about yourself? You always go tell me, tell me but you have yet to tell me about you yet. I don't see the point in telling you about me if you haven't told me anything about you. Wait did I say this already?"

Minghao kept on blabbing on and on, but I understood what he was trying to get at. Who would have known that the closed-off emo boy would be a talkative drunk. I am learning more and more about him, maybe I should just make him drunk every day. I thought to myself but quickly shut down that idea, it was a bad idea.

"Well sorry, I didn't think you were interested in me." I said apologizing.

"Of course I would be curious about you. You are going to be my roommate for who knows how long. And besides, you have no idea how hard it is to talk to you, you seem so far away and out of my league. You always seem so happy and perfect the total opposite of me. I just don't know how to make a conversation with you." Minghao kept saying and I was stunned.

I had no idea that was how Minghao felt. He thought of me as perfect and happy, I'm glad he thinks that it is the image I am trying to present. As he was saying all these stuff though, my chest started to hurt, so this is how it feels to fail someone you want to be close to you.

"I'm sorry I made it seem like you couldn't talk to me, but now I know how you feel so I can be better." I said with a smile asking the waitress to get me another drink. I went back to Minghao and smiled at him,  "See Minghao if you just voiced your thoughts more you can actually make conversation. Just look at you now." He looked at me and curled his lips up just a little.

"Yeah, I guess I am aren't I?" He said realizing that he is having a good conversation with me.

"Yes you are. And just so you know I am not lying when I tell you that there is something about you that I find different." I said placing my hand on top of his.

Minghao looked up at me again and moved a strand of hair from his face. I smiled at his cute expression. "Are you sure?" Minghao said to me.

"Yeah, I'm sure," I said

"Thank you so much, you have no idea in how much this means to me," Minghao said squeezing my hand.

"Um I'm sorry to bother you but the food is hear." I heard our waitress say from above us pointing at the counter, the cook stood holding out our food. I quickly let go of Minghao's hand and grabbed the food from him. I smiled at the cook and thanked him as he stared at both me and Minghao in a way I couldn't understand. I turned around at the waitress as she gave us another serving of the beer. I thanked her too and she smiled back at me happily.

"Your welcome, and also you guys are cute together. Hope you enjoy the food." She left the table, making me really confused about what she meant by cute together. She can't mean in that way, right?

I looked at the food in front of the both of us and felt my stomach growling begging for me to feed it. Minghao said his thanks and started eating and I followed him.

While we were eating I learned more about him. That he is from Liaoning and that he came all the way down to Guangdong (where I am from) so he can be part of a performing arts career. And based on what he is eating right now he prefers Chinese food over the other Asian food the place had to offer.

After our pretty good conversation and finished dishes, we both decided it was time to start leaving the place. "Come on Minghao, it is time to get you home now. We both ate a lot and you drank a little bit too much."

"No I didn't." He defended himself.

"Yes you did, wait in the front and I will pay. My treat." I said pushing him towards the exit.

"But I thought you had no money?" Minghao said to me over his shoulders.

"I work part-time at a place," I said .

Minghao went to the front of the store and I paid for the meal and followed Minghao out the place and back home. But I had no idea it was going to be an exhausting trip back home.

I had to carry or should I say, drag Minghao back home. He was way too out of it to even walk straight. He almost got ran over by a bus when I let him walk by himself, so now I am holding him and keeping a close eye on him.