Epilogue

~7 Years Later~

Me and Minghao are still together, today is actually our 7th anniversary since that day Minghao confessed his feelings to me. Everyday with him was pure bliss and we made a good match, all the stuff I couldn't do he could do perfectly and vice-versa. But that isn't the only thing that changed in our lives.

I am now a well known model that everyone thought of being the next S. coups but, I am not too fond of that. Yes I admired him a lot and actually reunited with him and we are now very good friends but, I will not settle being in his shadow any longer.

With me being the new face of this modelling company in China I was offered many opportunities to feature in movies and other acting gigs, which I gladly took. I stared in many well know films and TV series being the side character and even some main roles.

And every step of the way Minghao was with me, literally. He had become a fashion designer and my personal stylist and he looks so happy with his job. All his other clients enjoyed talking to him and he enjoyed making them the best possible version of themselves. I was so proud of him, he is now very social to others.

But for my sake I like to think that his favorite part of his job is being able to touch my memorizing god body. I laughed to myself as Minghao clothes me for the next photo shot.

He glanced up at me and said, "Jun I don't even want to ask what you were thinking."

"Minghao have I ever told you that I love you." I smiled down at him.

"Yes every minute of everyday." he said annoyed but, I know deep down he enjoys all the affection I give him. No amount of socializing skills he gains will allow him to be open with his feeling with me. But that just makes it that much more when he does become affectionate.

"Then I should say it every passing second." I said kissing the top of his head as he was trying to chose which shoes would go best with the outfit.

"Please don't Jun, all of China already knows about us because of your running mouth." he said looking up at me.

"Why aren't you happy about that." I said pouting but, Minghao brushed that aside.

"Who in the world would like fans and paparazzi's always questioning about our relationship." he coldly replied

"I don't mind as long as I get to brag all about you to the world." I said hugging Minghao's head to my chest smiling.

I loved how my life turned out, I have my dream job and even my dream boyfriend, and I look hella good what more could I want.

Well all but, the fact that my parents still haven't noticed me at all. I guess even if the whole world praised me, my parents weren't. But soon they will come around. I know they will, and when that day comes I will be the happiest person in this world.

Besides Minghao's parents are the best and make me temperately forget of mine. When Minghao introduced me to them they seemed surprised at first but quickly welcomed me as part of the family. Mr. and Mrs. Xu were so nice to me, that once in a while I will make them some snacks as thanks. It was the least I could do.

"Ok Jun strike a pose with a flirtatious face." I did just that and other requests the photographer was saying for me to do.

After I was done with my work I ran up to Minghao and kissed him, it was what I did to recharge myself and he hated that. "Jun didn't I tell you to stop that?"

"Yes, several times." I said placing multiple kisses all over his cheeks as he tried to push me off of him.

"Ahhh I give up with you." he said and finally let me do as I please.

"I love you." I said in his ears as he turned tomato red in seconds.

While we were bickering back and forth, Minghao telling me to act more professional and me telling him that I hate acting professionally; Mr. Jihoon showed up with his secretary, Mr. Soonyoung. Between you and me he allows me to call him Hoshi since he hated being professional too.

"Junhui and Minghao you're still acting like this, I hope you know you are still at work and not at home." Mr. Jihoon said as he tapped his foot glaring at us intensely.

"Well calm down Jihoon they are just playing around, I hope you could do that with me too," Hoshi said

Hoshi has been trying to get Jihoon to like him for a long time now and I think that it is finally starting to work on his behalf. Mr. Jihoon slightly blushed as he shoved Hoshi away to recollect himself.

"Well like I was going to say Junhui." Mr. Jihoon said fixing his suit.

"Mr. Jihoon I thought I told you to call me Jun," I whined to him.

"I don't want to." He said with no hesitation.

"Why is that?" I said I didn't really like people calling me by my full name. I don't know why but it seems forced and not easy going as Jun did.

"Junhui if you push it more I will kick you out of this company in a split second." He said

"I know you wouldn't do that, you love me too much. Oh wait sorry you like Hoshi, not me." I said with a smile

"What no I don't." I looked at him suggestively. "One-day Junhui I will kick you out and I will be the one laughing." Mr. Jihoon said.

"Ok Woozi," I said loudly

"W-who told you that name." he said like he was ready to chop my head off getting all up in my face but, I wasn't phased.

"I just heard it from a little birdie that's all." I simply said

~~~~~

Me and Minghao's job usually ends around 9 or 10 at night so once we both are out we leave hand in hand as we make our way back to our penthouse to celebrate our anniversary. I made him some food and he just sat on the island in the kitchen and stared at me with a smile.

I love how he thought I never noticed him watching me through the pots and pans reflection. I also loved how he is still very shy around me. I can't wish for anything more exciting than being with him.

We even organized a full day out of every month where we will not talk to each other but, instead play window buddies. We both enjoyed it besides we will always be window buddies and nothing will change that.

Even when I propose to him tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for everyone who made it to the end of my story. I really loved to see all the comments it makes me feel like my writing it somehow getting to your hearts. XOXO

To be honest, I am actually really sad that I am done with "Window Buddies" and I enjoyed writing it so much. So maybe I might add some short one-shot chapters after this one, so if you want to read those (whenever they come out) make sure to keep the story in your library or follow me for updates.

(Ah, that sounds bad now that I say it. I'm not at all used to asking people to follow me. So feel free to ignore that.)

I am going to start writing another story after this one and will publish it soon following this story. But the thing is that the new story isn't going to be a seventeen fanfic, I was planing it to be a boyxboy story. So if any of you may be interested stay toned to check out the story.

I love you all. Thank you for the love and support