Hello Mr.Player Ch.27

Okkaay(:

Uploading Like i promised, But IM SO AWESOME SO I UPLOADED TONIGHT!

chapter 27!

~Alesana this conversation is over~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stared at him for a few seconds before shrugging and starting to walk towards the house pulling him along with me. Honestly i hoped he didn't think i was going to take him back after everything hes done and if he does hes completely wrong. Sighing i ran my fingers through my hair dragging him completely out of the woods and heading towards the house that had the front door blowing open in the wind.

Letting go of his hand I jumped up each step, reaching the door and stepping in my eyes wandering around the dark house. The house was completely silent, except for the random cricket that would make a noise and the creaking of the house as the wind hit it. "Come on Kaden sit on the couch." I commanded starting up the stairs towards the bathroom. "I'll go get the first aid kit".

Stomping up the stairs; i turned into the bathroom and opened the cabinets looking inside them. I started to dig through the shelves pulling out the stuff and smiled when i saw the white first aid kit. Quickly i yanked it out; opening it and smiled digging through that also to make sure i had everything i needed. Bandage, Stitching needle, band aids.. My eyes landed on the bottom and confused i slowly pulled it out.

A young looking girl stood in the picture a huge smile on her face, an arm placed around her shoulder and her hair blew wildly around her. She looked so happy, and then there was a boy who looked to be fourteen....And he looked like Kaden. It is Kaden, i realized my eyes widening then i felt two cold tears trickle down my cheeks.

I couldn't believe what i was seeing in this photo.

I shook the thought away still staring at the photo and slowly tucked it into my pocket before heading out of the bathroom; the first aid kit in my hands. "I found it" I called in a normal voice hurrying down the stairs and frowned to myself as he stared at me his his full of worry. Oh yeah bub you should be worried! i thought shaking my head and sitting down next to him on the couch.

"Let me see your hand" I said in a calm voice as he turned towards me obviously evaluating my expression to see if i knew. Oh Mwaha I do know Mr. Player! You just don't know that! Grabbing his hand i evaluated the cut before slowly opening the box and watching him cringe waiting for me to see the pictures.

But i had already seen it.

"Kaden" I hissed grabbing his hand tighter as he started to wiggle uncomfortably trying to maneuver himself in front of the First aid kit which i was not allowing. After a few of his protests and me hitting him across the chest he eventually gave up sitting up straight trying to relax himself. Smiling to myself i started to treat his would cleansing it.

He winced when i cleaned his wound with porixcide and i had this good feeling in my gut that was making me smile. It was like Karma- he hurt me and now i get to hurt him, totally fair right? Right.

I ran the disinfectant rags across his hand giving him a sweet smile when he flinched. OhYeah ! I hope you're in Pain!!!

++

After a while of cleaning his wounds i wrapped it up with a big smile before looking at him and saying "That wasn't that bad now WAS it?" a smirk played on the corners of my lips as he wiped the tears that pricked at the corners of his eyes and he shook his head mumbling 'no it wasn't that bad..' grudgingly "Good I'm glad to hear that" i replied standing up the box in my hands open.