Explaining

*Mycroft POV*

"Myc..."

"What's wrong love?"

"How...how did he...how did he come back?"

"He was working with me, he wanted to bring down Moriarty's web before he came back. 'Dying' was how he protected you three from Moriarty having you killed."

Greg moves closer to me, tugging a blanket around us.

"What the hell happened to him?"

"He ummm... He went under for a while, completely disconnected from me. Ended up in Serbia. We found him last week, when I had to leave."

I lie back on the sofa, pulling Greg down with me. He turned on some BBC show, Doctor Who I think, and Sherlock has already passed out on the floor.

"When are we taking him home?"

"Like I told Sherlock, hes staying until he starts eating. I managed to get him sleeping alright, but he still needs to be eating at least twice a day."

Greg nods, snuggling closer and lying his head on my shoulder. He switches off the telly, closing his eyes as he falls asleep.

So, hes back. -IA

Yes. -MH

Is everything alright? -IA

Too early to tell. -MH

When does he go home? -IA

Hopefully by the end of the week. -MH

That's good. -IA

For sure. -MH

Well, I see you're a tad busy. Ill make sure to call and talk to him when he wakes up. -IA

Sure. -MH

Irene signs off, so I turn off my mobile and set it down on the floor beside the sofa. Greg shifts, mumbling softly. I kiss his forehead lightly, closing my eyes and falling asleep quickly.