Meeting

*Mycroft POV*

"You're what?"

"I need to, its just for a few weeks. We cant get anyone else out there, so I need to lead a team out until we find someone else."

"You can't go Mycroft."

"I'm leaving tonight. Ill be back by the end of the month."

"Its dangerous."

"I know, but we don't have another choice."

"You could wait, just a few days, and send someone else."

I shake my head, hugging Greg tightly before grabbing my bag.

"I love you."

"I love you too. Come back, please."

"I will, I promise. Keep up with John."

Greg nods, wiping away tears. I board the plane quickly, sitting down in a chair and closing my eyes.

"Mr Holmes, we land in a few minutes."

"Thank you Donna."

"Will you need anything else?"

"Be careful after I leave. You are in charge of the office while I'm gone, please dont fuck it up too badly."

Donna nods, turning around and walking back to the front of the plane to tell the pilot we are okay to land. Its cold outside, snow falling softly around me as I step out of the plane and onto the brittle grass.

"Go home, I have transport for us already."

"Are you sure sir?"

"Yes. Thank you."

I probably won't come home from this, everyone I selected to come with me are those I suspect of working for Moriarty. As soon as the plane is out of sight, someone pulls a gun amd holds it against my back.

"That is not necessary Zack, I believe I know what happens next. You can remove your weapon from my back, and I will follow you to your cars."

The gun isnt moved, instead pushed harder against my back.

"In the car sir."

His voice is mocking, obviously they were waiting for this. I walk towards the car, wincing when someone opens the trunk and pushes me in. They tie my hands tightly with a coarse rope, slamming the lid shut and driving off. We drive for a few hours, obviously our predictions were wrong. Its cold back here, air chilling me thouroghly in just a few minutes. The car stops suddenly, wheels crunching on gravel. A set of footsteps and the lip pops open. I sit up quickly, flinching when I see Moriarty standing over me.

"Where are they?"

Someone hits me, throwing me out of the trunk and onto the gravel. I stand quickly, wincing when I put weight on my left ankle.

"Walk."

Moriarty motions towards the building, pushing me forward until I am walking on my own. The ropes around my wrists have cut off the circulation, fingers numb already.

"Take Mr. Holmes to see his brother."

"Yes sir."

I am lead to a small room, lights flicking on suddenly and blinding me. When my eyes adjust, I instantly wish they hadnt. Sherlock is lying in the corner, bloody and beaten. I step closer, wincing when I am slammed back against the wall.

"Don't touch."

Moriarty walks in next, kneeling beside Sherlock and gently shaking his shoulder. Sherlock wakes up suddenly, yelling and scrambling backwards until he hits the wall. He looks up and, seeing me, struggles to his feet.

"Myc...Mycroft?"

"Sherlock."

"Take him out, stick him in the next room over."

"Yes sir."

I am dragged out and thrown into the next room over, door slammed behind me. The lights remain off, only light seen filtering in through the small cracks in the wooden walls.