Shopping/"Party Again?"

It was the day after going to that horror haunted house. Eren woke me up and told me to go shopping with him.

       "do we really have to go today?", asked mikasa. "yes, we have to go since its my day off" he answered. After I dressed up, he came up to me and pulled my hand into the car. 'why is he in such hurry?" mikasa asked herself.

       When we got there eren told me to go find my own clothes on the ladies section. It passed a couple minutes then I already found some clothes. I didn't really wanted clothes or take long to check clothes so I mostly  just grabbed some clothes that I don't really have. I only grabbed some tank tops, jackets, and jeans. I went to eren and he already grabbed some clothes. "that was fast, eren", mikasa said. He didn't say anything and then pulled a dress out. "what's this?", mikasa asked. "a..a dress for you" he blushed. "its beautiful", as I grabbed the beautiful dress. "I thought you would look beautiful in this dress" he said. "Thank you, eren" mikasa thanked  him. "you welcome" he said. After we paid for all the clothes, we went home and I went upstairs and told eren "why did you buy me the dress for?", mikasa asked. "to be honest, I bought it because Hanji invited us to her house because there holding a party today at night. "oh, I see, okay I'll go" mikasa said while walking to her room.

       I sat on my bed and stared at my bag filled with clothes. I sighed "so many parties these days" mikasa murmured. Hours passed and eren told me to get ready. I took out the dress and stared at it. It was a white dress. It didn't have much designs but I still liked it. The dress from behind was long and getting to the front got shorter. I liked it. I wore it and decided to wear white flats with it because I'm not a good balance at high heels. After I wore the dress I went downstairs and saw eren. He was in a nice black coat, adding a red flower on his shirt. He looked up at me. "beautiful" he complimented. He looked at my neck. "huh? your not wearing any necklace?", he asked. He walked up to me and hugged me. "huh?" I mumbled. As he walked back, I see a silver necklace with a heart. I gasped. I opened the heart and see eren and me. I start feeling my eyes water up. "eren..", mikasa murmured. "don't cry mikasa, when your so beautiful right now" eren embraced me in his arms. "sorry, its just that...I did such terrible things to you ever since you came back" mikasa cried. "mikasa, don't cry, its okay now" as he hugged me tighter.

       Few minutes passed are I chilled up. We went to the party and there were a lot of creepy scary guys staring at me. Eren and I sat down on the chairs. Hanji showed. "HEY EREN LETS DANCE!!!!", as hanji pulls eren away. I sat on the chair, as a man with black dark hair and a white coat shows up. "would you care for a dance?", as his hand reaches out with his white gloves on. "uh...s-sure" mikasa said. We dance slowly to match the song until the song ended. He kept staring at me and his face was so close. "thank you for the dance" the dark hair man appreciate. "yeah" I mumbled. "I'm levi" he said. "I am mikasa" mikasa said. Before you leave... He held my chin up and zooms his face closer to mines. "uhh..I.." as I tried to push him away, his lips were so close until I see someone on the corners on my eyes. I turned away and see eren facing me and levi. I gasped "eren".

A/N:hey guys. Sorry for posting this chapter so late everybody. Anyway I got some news for all you guys. Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin season 2 is submitted, yay. But the director is a way different director that can submit attack on titan season 2 that sucks a bit because it might not be the same voice actors and maybe they'll change things around but yep. If you want more chapter pls Vote, Comment, And Follow to the right ~~> anyway peace

srry for mistakes.