Survival ch.3

"I'm here" murmured eren."well glad you made it" mikasa said in a soft voice. "so what did you want me here about".'I got a story to you to hear, eren its about back then'. "ok I'm already interested in it please tell me what happened while you ran away from me and my father".

Mikasa's P.O.V.

           'Its cold''I ran not knowing anything to do'.'There were no food, no more home, but to me it was survival'.
            "I fainted onto the ground because I thought I couldn't survive ay longer"."Then next what happened"asked eren. "I woke up in a somebodies house". "Oh, then continue with the story" said eren. 'w-where am I?'."oh young lady your awake"."huh, where am I?". "oh, thats right, um...you are just at my house"."oh, I see"said mikasa. "if your hungry, I got omelette for you sitting right here with some tea oh and you can call me auntie if you want or you can call me rose"."ok" mikasa answered."I have a child who loves eating omelette and his name is jean and if you 2 get along great I'll greatful to you".

            'I felt great being in a warm bed eating some good omelette with tea'. "hello". I looked up and saw a little boy. He had light brown hair and he was a bit chubby. "hello"said mikasa. "I'm jean". "oh, I'm mikasa nice to meet you". He went out because he was blushing at me so much and after I ate auntie told me to go to bed because I'll have to be living with them from now on until I can take care of myself now.

            I stayed there for a long time now and I finally see you again in the same class as me and the same school.

Back to the Present

            "Eren I never got to say this but thank you for saving me. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be alive right now" mikasa said. "its ok, you dont need to thank me". Tears started to drip from mikasa's eyes and she started to blush because she hadn't said thank you a long time.

            Eren never seen mikasa cried and he felt bad for her. Mikasa blocked her face with her hands because she was embarrassed crying in front of eren. "Mikasa" said eren. Eren and mikasa arrived at her house. She was still crying while walking to her house and trying to unlock her doors but while she was trying to do that eren walked up to mikasa.

           "what" mikasa said. He came closer to mikasa. Mikasa was just staring at eren while he came closer to her. Eren held mikasa's chin up and kissed her really fast without her knowing.

          Mikasa widened her eyes and hugged eren back. Eren took his lips off of mikasa."I love you" eren said slowly. He took mikasa's keys really quick while mikasa was still frozen and unlocked her door and pushed her in. "huh?" mikasa gasped.Mikasa turned to look at eren but he disappeared. 'what j..just happened'. She touched her lips and ran upstairs washing her face but she kept blushing and couldn't stop thinking of what happened.

A/N: Hey guys so I have not been really busy on homework but the only thing that im busy with is exercising because I want abs.......naa I just kidding its because the fitness test is coming up and I have to exercise alot. If you dont know what that is then its something that you have to exercise to see how healthy you are and it counts as your grade so yep peace. Srry for mistakes.