WHY ARE YOU HERE?!?

Mikasa P.O.V

I kissed the dude

I pushed him away from me. "BRO WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO???", I yelled. "Sorry, I was trying to tell you something..", The guy said.
"UGH", I blushed so hard and wiped my mouth while I was blocking my face. We both stood there....so long. Finally, I finally arrived at the Amusement Park. I got off the train so I couldn't see his face. As I walked there, I walked along and bought my ticket.
"Yes, I haven't rode rides in so long", I was so happy but! Frightened. It was really stupid of me to wear a dress really... *sigh* but as long as I have fun. The rides looked so fun.
As I slowly got on the roller coaster and tightened my belt, my legs were shaking. "MIKASA, just think Eren is here with you by your side and he's holding you!!". "OKAY EVERYONE, THE RIDE WILL START, RAISE YOUR HANDS AND HAVE FUN", The man announced. He pulled the handle and the ride slowly went up. My heart was RACING!
It went so high and I knew what was gonna happen. Everyone around me was making so much noises and hugging each other and I was alone so I really just held onto my belt. The roller coaster fell down. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed. It lasted so long and it was so fast that I drooled everywhere. Then my dress flew up.
"OH MY GOD NO", I held my dress down but the sides flew also. And at this point I didnt focus on the ride but only my dress flying around. I tried holding all of it but the wind was too strong that it pushed my arms back and wiggling it. A couple minutes later the ride was over. It stopped and I untied myself from the belt. I got off the ride and my legs were wiggling and my hair was messed up so bad. It was all over the place.
My dress was all folded up so i was fixing it while walking. All of a sudden I bump into someone and fell. The guy in front of me slipped and fell and landed on top of me. Unexpectedly he grabbed my boobs....and my dress lifted up again.
I pushed the guy off and pulled my dress down. As again my face was red just like a tomato. He got up and I bowed and said, "SORRY FOR BUMPING INTO YOU", then I ran off. I wouldn't blame it on him because i wasn't watching where I was going.
Instead of riding rides again, I shouldn't do that again. I stopped at a cake store. Someone tapped on me and asked, "Excuse me are you done with your choices?", he asked. I didn't wanna look Because I thought I look hideous. "Can I get a Strawberry cheese cake with a cup of black coffee, please", I ordered. "Okay as you wish", he said pleasurable. As I waited for my cake and coffee. I thought of going to see Eren". 'Hmm..should I see him or...like..should I try to make up to him.? Or should I not go and just forget him? No I think i should go..wait no nevermind, WAIT I SHOULD GO WAIT NO NO NO WAIT", I argued in my own mined.
Again someone tapped on me and said, "Here's your order". I looked up. I was surprised and shouted, "EREN??!?!!?!!?"

A/N: see you next time!!