Heart Attack

Eren and I gotten together again. I'm kind of happy that we got together again because now I don't need to be alone, again. I would still hang out with erens friend when eren wasn't around. He told me that some days he might not be around because he always has work to do and he dumped his girlfriend. She was happy that he dumped her because she fell in love with someone else but eren and her became friends but once in a while me and started to hang out and became friends too. Her name was Annie.

     Me and Eren didn't see each other much. We would see each other mostly on Saturdays and Sundays. Sometimes he would skip his jobs and come stay over my house.

    I woke early in the morning around 5:30 pm. "ugh, I think I overslept last night" I said. I took a shower and brushed my teeth. After that I went downstairs and layed on my couch. "why am I so tired today" I said in a very grumpy way.

      My eyes almost lid shut but at soon as that happen my door bell rang. I ran to the door and open it. It was eren. I knew it was eren because he mostly comes to my house most of the time.

     "oh, its you eren" I said. "yep" eren said. He walked inside and sat on my couch. "whats wrong" I asked him. He looked at me and suddenly hugged me. "e-eren? I started to blush. He kept holding me tighter and tighter. "whats wrong, e..eren? I asked again. He wouldn't answer me so I held his arm and and pushed him back more. I looked at him and he was crying. "Eren why are you crying?I asked. "my...my mother clasped and I don't know what to do" he said while crying. "What?! I shouted. Eren and I rushed to the hospital.

        When we got eren and I was in a panic running to the room his mom was in. Eren sat down on a chair near the bed his mom was laying on. He held his moms hand and faced his head down while I sat next to him and held his hand too. I asked the doctor what happened to erens mom and he said that she had a heart attack.

        We stayed there all night and eren didn't go to work. He told me to stay there and watch his mom until he comes back. When he came back he bought some food for him and me. We stayed there until noon and went to my house.

       I felt bad for eren because he didn't say a word to me since we went back home. "I'm going back home" eren murmured. "okay.." I said. When eren left I went up to my bedroom and fell asleep since last night I couldn't sleep at the hospital. I woke up and it was 8:15 pm.

      Since erens mother went to the hospital,  he stopped coming over to my house. It passed 1 month already and I didn't see him, anywhere. Another month passed but I didn't see him on that month too. I was hoping to see him the next month. It was February 10th,my brithday. All my friends came over to my house to celebrate. Annie, Zero, Nike, Livius, Yoshiki, Christa, Sasha, Petra, Hanji, and other people. I didn't see eren come and I was hoping he would come, but he didn't.

A/N: sorry for the short chapter I'm kind of tired right now and I don't want you guys to wait any longer for a new chapter so yep. Its 12:00 right now and I'm so tired even though its my birthday :). Since I'm older im not gonna do anything for my birthday. well peace.