Shingeki no Kyojin (Mikasa x Eren) Mikasa's bully days

Eren x Mikasa

Mikasa always get bullied when she got to school and nobody would help her. She was really tired of getting bullied everyday but she would only get help by a boy named Armin and he was a big help for her and she only had a friend and it was armin.

Mikasa had been bullied for years already but nobody had the chance to take care of her because her parents were dead by the cruel world and the people who killed her parents where thugs who wanted to take her and her mom but one of the men ended up killing her mom. When mikasa was captured, she was saved by someone but she forgot what was his name and how he looked like because it has passed years and when the boys dad yelled at him mikasa got scared so she ran away.

After mikasa got out of school, some girls came up to mikasa and started to say crappy stuff about her. Mikasa got mad that she was about to punch the girls face but the girls pulled her hair and started to slap her. A boy came up to the girls and the girls were a fan of that guy. They said that they love him but the guy told them to stop messing with the mikasa and mikasa thought he looked familiar but she was more worried by herself.

Mikasa standed up by the guy and fell onto his arm with blood dripping from her mouth.Mikasa fainted and didnt get to say a word. When mikasa woke up, she found herself sleeping on a bed that didn't look like hers. It smelled very nice but she didnt want to sleep on it for long because she knew it wasn't her bed.

The guy came in from the kitchen with some tea and came inside his room. He said," How are you feeling"?, she said," I'm feeling fine". He gave tea to mikasa and said,"Sorry this is random but I didnt want u to sit there bleeding all over me so I decided to take u to my house",mikasa said," its ok",and he said,"my name is Eren whats your name," and mikasa said,"my name is Mikasa nice to meet you"

They started to talk and got along with each other. Mikasa said she had to be leaving to home then he said okay and she left to go home.

When Mikasa walked home, mikasa was a little worried that what if someone like thugs would mess with her but she decided she would try to endure the pain because she never wanted to be bullied again.

Mikasa went home safely, she started to cry on her bed. Her tears were warm and hot. Mikasa had never had someone that nice to take care of here while she is bullied. She fell onto her bed and her tears rolled down her cheek while she lay down on her bed. She got ready to go to sleep.

Mikasa put on her P.J and went to sleep.

(Authors Notes) srry guys I'm so lazy typing because I wasn't typing for a few days and I am very lazyyy.......~.~

But if u guys read this and liked it please tell me to write more and if u guys hate if please just dont talk in in the comment section because we are here just for good comments. (IGNORE HATEFUL COMMENTS) if u guys liked it pls tell me your guys best part ; ) wellll PEACE : )