Moving in my House

Since Eren and I can't see each other much...he decided to move in with me for skipping my birthday.

    "what?!"I yeld. "I'll move in since we don't see each other much and for skipping your birthday. I was shocked to hear what he said. "can I move in?" he asked. "uh...sure I guess" I sighed. "okay but first I'll have to ask my parents to see if I can move in" he said. "okay..." he mumbled. He walked out my door as I waved.

    As soon as he left, I walked upstairs and layed on my bed. A few minutes later I decided to call him. "are you gonna move in?" I asked. "my parents said that, since I'm older, I guess I can move in". "okay". "I'll just pack my stuff up and come over when I'm ready".

   He finally arrived at my house at 7:00 pm. I told him to sleep in the next room because it would be weird if we slept in the same room. After he finished setting up his stuff in his room, I decided to look in his room to see how it looked like. It looked pretty nice though. Since he haven't eaten the whole day, I went to make him some soup. I went downstairs and made some chicken soup. After I finished cooking, I went upstairs and set the chicken soup on erens desk. I felt like I needed fresh air so I went out to Eren's balcony. I took a deep breath and heard a voice behind me. "Your still awake?" I turned around and saw Eren next to the balcony door. "Eren..." I whispered. He walked to the balcony and leaned on the white concrete.

    I looked at the moonlight. "The moon is beautiful tonight," I said. Eren turned towards the moon, "It is but there's someone more beautiful," he smiled. I looked at Eren and he looked at me. He pulled out my red scarf from behind him. "You forgot this," he rapped the scarf around me, "It's cold tonight."  I touched the scarf, "Thank you," I said with a quivering voice. I looked down and said, "Eren I-" without noticing, Eren pulled me into his embrace and whispered into my ears, "I love you."

    Eren grabbed my chin and lifted it up. He leaned towards me. I murmured, "I love you, too." We kissed under the moonlight sky. An hour has passed after star gazing together under the moonlight. "It's time for you to go to bed," Eren said. "Alright, you need your rest too." I replied. I slowly walked away from holding Eren's hand. From Eren's door, I turned back and smiled, he waved as I exit the door. I waved back.

        When I got back in my room, I looked out my window and saw eren still staring at the moon light. "the moon must be pretty to eren, I guess" I said to myself. My eyes got heavy so decided to sleep since I was tired.

A/N: hey guys, I wrote a new chapter for you guys but I got help from my older sister. She helped me on the scarf, balcony, and kissing scene for this chapter because my head was empty but I was already gonna plan that eren was gonna give mikasa her scarf and give her a kiss but I didnt want to do it so early but I had no choice but to listen to my sister even though...its the story I created anyway my sister said she wanted to try to type her own scene for once in my story and I told her to do it on her tablet and she didn't want to so I had no choice but to let her. If you guys liked this chapter then pls vote, comment, and follow to the right~~>well peace
anyway my sister is an expert at romance because she reads romantic books...but I don't....thats why I'm not good at romance...I suck really bad...○.○

sorry for mistakes
Next chapter is called Halloween