Spring Arrives

"Whose that?" Eren asks. I stare at Levi with cold eyes waiting for an answer. Levi walks up to me giving me a gesture to not tell Mikasa.
He looks back at his girlfriend which I can tell then walks pass me as I stand there like a weak punk not able to do anything.

Mikasa POV

Levi and I are over. I can't do this anymore. Everything I did was a mistake. I'm over doing things. I know I can't say sorry to Eren. I'll just leave things here. Ditch all these memories and move on.
I pack up my things and leave quickly. As I take a step out the door, I'm very glad this is my decision. This is the right decision for me right..? Leaving these memories all behind is better for me.
Never looking back, I keep walking in the distance not knowing where to go.

Days pass by. I decided to move to Petra's house. Since we get along, someone can finally except me. Telling her everything that happen, she understands me properly.
I open the window in my room and can see spring here. "Wow..Its beautiful!" I explaimed. I run outside and can feel the cool breeze that I always loved. "Hmm..I should go to town and explore since it's been a while", I decided. I wore a dress with flowers that matched with spring.

I started walking to town alone but I was okay haha. I stopped at many places like a restaurant, Starbucks, and the park. Later I sat on the benches near the park and thought of somplace to go. An idea just popped out and decided to go to a Amusement Park!Yes.

Walking there would take a long time so I just decided to ride the train there. While I got in, the train was filled! I guess I had to squish in a little. I was leaning on one of the seats then all of a sudden outta nowhere, someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around and see a tall guy. He stood next to me trying to tell me something. The train was kinda loud so I had to tip toe to get him closer to my ear since he didn't lean down to me instead.
He tried again BUT! Didn't Work Again! I don't know why I did this but I turn my face to where his lips were facing my eye like right there.

My heart just went crazy so I kinda just stood there like a retard. Till he leaned down accidently because he didn't see me and faced at me. Our faces were so close, and I was about to turn away but in a coincidence.....the train bumped up.

Our faces slam to each other which hurted so bad and We kissed.

A/N:LOL srry Mikasa