"Thank you" chapter 4

'Finally its Saturday'. "I should do my homework first then after that study my exams then I

can chill".

1 hour later......

      "I finished my homework and I promised myself I can chill and yet I dont know what to do but sit in bed.....oh yeah I should go to the park and walk around a bit". I wore shorts up to my knees, a red shirt with stripes, and some blue sandels with a wallet in my pocket because I decided to go to the store to go buy some drinks and some food.

       I came back from the store and bought some snacks. I forgot all about going to the park and walking. I walked to the park and saw eren. He picked a little boy up because that little boy tripped and eren didnt want to just stay back and look at him cry. When I smiled at eren, eren looked at me and said "oh, hey mikasa". "hello" I said. My flashback just came up in my head when eren kissed me right away. "oh, mikasa got to ask you something" eren asked "will you-."wait why are u blushing so hard mikasa". "its nothing um....I got to leave" I said rushly and dashed all the way to my house.

        'huh that was weird why did that pop out so sudden....I'm so horrible...I got to apologise to him next time we meet up. I closed the doors and went to the kitchen to poor myself a glass of milk. After I drank milk, I took pudding from my refrigerator and ate it to cheer myself up. I walked up my stairs half way up until I heard someone ring the doorbell. I had to go back downstairs to open it and I was so tired. I open the door and it was a surprise.

        "Why are you here?" I asked. "oh, sorry mikasa I was kind of worried about you because it looked like u were sick and I wanted to help you" said eren. "seems like it" I said. I touched my head and it was burning hot and my cheeks were red all along. "I guess I am sick" I said. "I guess u can help me". I led him into the house and tried to ignore the part when we kissed

         I went upstairs to my bedroom and eren followed me too. I took a step into my room and eren was waiting for me to go all the way in. "are you gonna go in?" asked eren. "um....nevermind I dont need your help?" I said. I tried pushed him out but he grabbed my hand and said "I wont...I'm very worried about you, mikasa". "find then" mikasa said roughly.

        I sat on my bed and eren sat on my chair in my room. We started to chat a bit about school and homework and my fever. "Eren....". "What" asked eren. I stand up from my bed and walked in front of eren. Eren stand up from the chair and said you need to ask something. "no" mikasa said. "then what" said eren. ".......Thank You"mikasa mumbled. "thank you for taking care of me and staying with me because every time I'm with you I feel like my lonely side gets very warm and I feel like staying by you all the time". I looked into erens beautiful green eyes and he looked back at mine. He squinted his eyes madly looking like he wanted to cry and I gently hugged him. Eren widened his eyes and hugged me back. "Thank you" mikasa said over and over.

         "I'll always we by your side, mikasa" said eren. "mikasa but I have a question..." eren said. "what tell me anything". "I..I really like you" eren groaned. "huh" mikasa made a sound. "will you be my girlfriend?". Mikasa widened her eyes and was surprised. She smiled. "Certainly" mikasa said with a cute smile on her face. Eren let me go from hugging him and his face got closer to mine as he gently touched his lips with mine. We held each others hands and hugged again. He kissed tenderly and he kept going.

A/N: hey guys so I am working on my wattpad stories again and I am trying my best to think what to do because sometimes at night I lay in my bed and trying to think what I should do for the next chapter but I end not knowing what to do so I just type while thinking and I dont want you guys to wait for me very long to type a story and thats all I have to say but vote, comment,  and follow.

sorry for mistakes.