Levi?

Mikasa POV

       After talking to Petra, I walked back home. I don't really know how Levi was able to sleep that fast but I thought I would get in trouble by running off. I went to bed.

       Next morning I decided to go get some coffee since Levi had started work at 4 am. I left and put on my red scarf again. As I walked by and entered through the door, I see Eren. 'Does he come here everyday?!' I yeld to myself. I ordered a Mocha Frap until I received it. After I got my coffee, I sat and drank it while texting Christa. It was kinda weird of how me and Eren kept eye contacting each other.

       I finished my coffee and I saw Eren also walkng out but I wanted to talk to him and start a convo. "Eren!", I called. "Hm?", he turned back. "Uh....good morning haha", Mikasa greeted. "Morning", he greeted. It was kinda dumb of me to try to start a conversation without thinking of what I shoud say first. "So....how's your day?", I asked. "Fine...and you?", he said. "Well I'm glad to hear and I'm also fine" I said. My phone rang. It was Levi.

       He kinda ruined the chat between Eren and I. "Oh...it seems that Levi is calling..I'll let you guys talk", Eren walked off. "No, wait Eren", I commanded. He looked at me with his mournful eyes and smiled. "Mikasa...if only that time when Hanji grabbed me and I left you hanging...I wish I can go back in time and never have left you alone..", he said with a mournful voice. 'We still would've been together', he silently said. He walked off.

       I felt sadness in my heart but I thought that I could've handle it and walked off.

       Eren's POV

      ...'It Hurts..'. I slept. The next morning, I decided to go hang out with my friends and try to take everything off my mind. I walked off to Jean and Connie's place. "Sup guys", I greeted. "Hey! If it isn't Eren aye!?", Connie shouted. "Whatsup Eren?", Jean asked. "Just wanted to ask if you wanted to go out somewhere with me", I said. "Go out? Where?" Said Jean. "Well, its been awile since we three haven't gone out so..WHY NOT! lets get moving yo", Connie said. Jean and I looked at him and laughed. After we all got ready, we decided to go downtown since we didn't really have anywere else to go.

       When we arrived, Jean asked, "So..what was your purpose of telling us to hang out?". "Yeah it's really rare for you to ask your friends to go out like this", said Connie. I was silent. "Well, I got someone I love in my mind but I can't take her out so...I just wanna go somewhere with my friends so I can clear it up", I explained. "Ohhhhhhhh! Who is it? Tell me!", Jean and Connie bursted. "Uhm...I don't wanna say it but its a girl name Mikasa.

      "Wait what?", Asked Connie. "Pfffftttthahahhahahhahahhaha", Jean started laughing his ass off. We both looked at him with a strange face. "Ah, I know that girl. She's the girl that my mom found crying in the middle of a forest when we were younger", he told us. 'I see' I said. Later we forgot about her and traveled around downtown. We laughed and enjoyed ourselves just like how we were younger. They cheered me up.

     Mikasa POV

     It was midnight and I walked myself home just right after work. I was upset, sad, and weak. Don't know why I felt this way. Maybe it was the question? probably I was thinking of Eren and I never seeing each other again? Maybe Levi might leave me? I asked myself millions of questions that wasn't even close to my sadness that I felt.

     I kept wandering home and didn't want to enter the door to home. I kept thinking, why my hand can't reach for the door. I can't touch it, I can't feel it, my hands are just to weak right now to lift. But I finally found out my one answer that will probably haunt me for life.

                        Earlier I saw Levi with another girl.

A/N: whats up. Dont really have anything to say. Kinda bored. Worked on this and wanted to make things more interesting. This series is gonna end soon. So get ready to face it O^O. Well I hope you guys like, comment, and follow ^^ thank you

Sorry for mistakes. Many.