Last Day

Mikasa's POV

4 days passed and it was my last day here..with Eren.

I packed up my bags so then in the afternoon I won't have to be late packing up. Hours passed and it was 1:00 pm. Eren and I went out to the airport. We waited 5 min until the plane arrived! Levi walked out the stairs and saw me. I was so glad to see Levi's handsome face again and not hurt. He looked at and opened his arms for a hug. I ran to him and jumped on him like glue.

"Did you miss me?", Asked Levi. "Of course I did!" I exlaimed. He laughed. I unstuck myself from Levi and looked over at Eren. He turned away. I ran to Eren and hugged him as I said, "...thank you Eren for giving me company and not letting me stay alone". "uh-huh", he replied. I let go of him and said bye.

Eren's POV

I look over at Mikasa as she walks to Levi. Levi puts his arms over Mikasa's shoulder. He peaked at me with his filthy looks and smiled at me, evil. I wandered home.

Levi's POV

As Mikasa and I arrived home together, I put my stuff away in my closet. I walked out and see my beautiful angel standing by the sink with her tanktop on and shorts.. "So, what are you doing?" I asked. She replied back,"hmmm..just texting my friends". "I see", I said. I wanted to surprise Mikasa by cuddling her up with my warm body and not letting her go.

I pulled her arm and pushed her onto the bed."Hey!my phone!", she said. "you can use that later", I said. I unbuttoned my shirt as she said ,"we'll do this later". Mikasa tried to get up and roll of the bed but I held onto both of her wrist together. "your not going anywhere, I'm not gonna let you sleep tonight", I said. "Haha..your so bad", Said Mikasa.

I crawled ontop on Mikasa and cupped her cheeks. We both kissed. I brushed against her soft skin and took my shirt off. After we kissed, I went down to her neck. "I don't think you should do it right there", she said. "Why's tha- phone rings-" I was cut off my sentence. "Tch. Its the phone.", I got irritated right away. I hate when I get interfered. -pickes up phone-.

Mikasa POV

Since Levi answered the phone, it was my only chance to run off.

I quickly ran outside with my red scarf and stucked my shoes on. I walked instead of using the car because I just felt like having fresh air since it was my first time someone ever tried me. Eren is innocent...so I'm pretty sure he wouldn't wanna rush...compare to Levi, their both so different. As I walked on, I saw a bridge. I walked onto it and see and beautiful river with the moonlight shining its bright light at it. "Wow...".

Someone tapped on my back. I turned my head so fast and my heart raced. It was Petra. "GEEZ! You scared the hell outta me!", I complained. "Haha, sorry", she said. Petra held a coffee at me as a signal to keep it. "Thank you, Petra", I thanked her. "Sooo... why you out here?", she asked. "Hmmm...", I replied back with many answers. Its kinda weird but I don't wanna not tell my friends anything and hide. "Ooh, I see now, Haha", she laughed. "But you see, I can't let go of Eren because he's still a piece left in me, a piece that cannot disappear and Levi is re-", I was interfered my Petra cutting me.

"Mikasa, since you have feeings for one another and they also have feelings for you, it would be called as a love triangle, a triangle that could never disappear in you", She told me. I was quiet and couldn't reply back. "But, before one of those guys ask you this question, I'll ask first. Who will you choose to be your one and only forever? There's no way you can keep going bacj and forth with this l love thing. You might want to set things once and for all of course", She asked me with a serious attitude. That strucked me and I couldn't answer that. Petra turned around and walked off waving. "I hope you'll fine your own answer soon, good luck", as voice got further and further.

I thought she was right. I knew that, that was the question stuck in my mind. The question that woud haunt me forever. It could never disappear......

"I don't know, Petra"

A/N: Heyyaa everyone. Just as I promised that I would start making chapters as my wifi was down. Well I really have nothing to say but I hope you're guys summer doesnt turn out ugly like mines lol. Anyways hope you all enjoy and enjoy this chapter.

Sorry for any bad mistakes. I may have many mistakes because Im not use to typing without any nails xd lol ohhh yeah and dont forget to follow, like, and comment if you like! BYE *-*)///