Hurtful

I woke up in the morning, sick. My eyes were blurry and my face was burning up. I could barely move because I was tired from yesterday.

      why does this need to happen to me....why am I always sick? I ask myself. I went to work as always and hoped that hanji wouldn't  yell at me for skipping work. When I got there I saw sasha, christa, petra, and hanji laying on the floor. I thought they fainted or something. I turned around and saw a person with black clothes but I knew he was a a spy or robber. "since your the last one here, I'll take you" said robber. huh?! I gasped. He was coming closer as I hit against the wall.

     He was close to be touching me but when he was, we heard a voice from behind him. "don't you dare put a finger on mikasa". The robber turned around and saw hanji awake. 'hanji?!' I screamed out. I didn't see petra on the floor but instead I saw her next to me. She grabbed my arm and took me near hanji was. The robber turned around and didn't see me there but instead he saw petra. He tried to punch petra but petra dodge and triped him. Sasha ran to the robber and jumped on him twice. "are you okay mikasa"asked petra. "yeah" I said. "Everybody we need to remember to lock the door before going home"hanji said. "well..I lock it everyday" said Christa. "me too" I said. "sometimes I do" petra and hanji said. We all looked at sasha and waiting for a word. She just stared at us for a couple of seconds then ran outside. Everybody started to chase after her but I didn't. "I guess we skip work today" as I dragged the mans body outside. I locked the door then walked home when is was still early in the morning.

     Nike called me to see if I wanted to go out with his friends and I said "sure, since I have nothing to do". We all walked to a cafe. When we got there, I saw a girl named mina who used to bother me in high school working there. I didn't want to eye contact with her but I knew that she eye contact me most of the time. She gave us some coffee because livius ordered it for us.

      When I drank my coffee it tasted sweet and I thought that it had too much sugar in it but I couldn't do anything with the sugar so I just kept drinking it. After we came back from the cafe I took my friends to the boy bathroom. When they were about to enter the boys bathroom, eren came out. My eyes grew wide and looked away then pretended that I didn't see eren. They said 'hey'and asked eren if he wanted to hang out with us so he said 'yeah'. He notice me leaning by the wall and leaned next to me.

        'sorry, mikasa' eren whispered. I was quiet for a few second. "I..I'm never....forgiving you, eren" I murmured. He looked at me with wide eyes but I didn't want to see erens face at all. "mikasa..." eren said. I turned around and was going to walk away but eren grabbed my wrisk tightly. "mikasa..please just look at me" eren convinced. No! I said. "its too painful" I cried. "how? how is it painful to see my face, mikasa"asked eren. "you said you love me and you would never leave me, right? I asked. Eren didn't say anything but stared at me intensely. "it hurts to think about you, eren" I said while crying. As I was crying I took erens hand off of mine and walked away not saying a word.

      Nike came out of the boys bathroom and leaned against the wall while the others came out. "Eren you know, you chosed the wrong choice of letting mikasa go" said nike. "like you know anything" eren murmured. "I'm going" eren said as he left.

     HEYY!!!!!MIKASA! yeld nike. I turned around and saw zero and the others running to me. "what are you guys doing around here" I asked. 'we were just coming to walk you back home' yoshiki said. "okay". As we were walking home, I felt tired. My legs were getting weaker every second I walked. It started to get blurry and at that point I couldn't carry myself and fell half way down until yoshiki caught me from behind. Everything went pitch black. All I heard were voices calling out my name until all the voices went farther and faded until I heard nothing.

A/N: srry for the short chapter. I was tired and my sister kept bothering me so I couldn't think at this point and thats mostly what I want to say and if you guys want more chapters pls VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW :).

srry for bad mistakes

Erens friends from animes are:
yoshiki: corpse party
Nike is suppose to be a girl in a anime but I made her as a boy in my story:This world is Beautiful
Livius: This world is beautiful
Zero: Vampire knight

P.S. just to tell you guys that I changed the story picture and the title because eren and mikasa are not doing so good on there relationship so yep...so i'll keep changing the picture and the title MAYBE because I might change the story around like how eren cheated on mikasa and I changed the picture and the title to shattered hearts♥ with a heart but if you guys don't want me to do that you guys can comment to the right--> well peace☆