SICK?!

9:30am

Mikasa POV

As I woke up from bed, I wanted a drink of water. I walked downstairs and see Eren sitting on the couch. "Morning", I greeted. He greeted back with the same answer. I went to get a drink of water. "Mikasa", Eren called. "yes?" I said. "Are you sure you can stay with me?" He asked. "Hmmm, I'm not sure if I can but at least I'm not alone. Levi might get mad but its not like I would care", I answered. "How would you not care...aren't you suppose to care?" He asked again. "No, well at least sometimes I do. We get into a lot of arguments and fights". "Hmm, I see", he said.

Eren went out somewhere with his friends and offered me to go but I declined. I kinda wanted to stop by Starbucks and get some coffee but it seems like it was gonna rain. Hours later, there was a shower. Eren was gone for a whole day.

-bell rings-

I went on to go open the door. I see Eren and my voice gets high and a bit louder as I called out ,"Eren!". He stares at me. "Oh..uhm..sorry my voice...", I blushed. "Heh", he made a sound and patted my head then walked off. 'Oh my god....what's wrong with me!" I thought to myself.

Later I walked up to the room and sat down. I sighed loudly. I thought of Eren patting my head then touched my own head. Everytime I thought of him, my heart would pound so hard that I could hear hear myself. "I need to stop this..stop myself. I can't go on hurting myself like this", I said to myself. My heart hurted so bad that I just wanted to see Eren. I wondered out the room and went downstairs but something was wrong.
Eren was laying on the couch sleeping. I could hear his hard breathing which bothered me, bad. His head was hot as ever. 'Oh god...he's sick...'

I brought him upstairs to his room with a cold towel. "Eren...your going to be alright..." I said. My eyes were heavy and I just wanted to sleep but I know that Eren would need help being alone. Eren woke up. "....Mikasa?...", he said my name. "Eren, your finally awake", I said. I was holding his hand a bit but I let go of him as soon as he awoken. There was silence for about a 1 minute. "Mikasa..." he called out to me again. "Hm? Do you need water? Tea? A new towel?", I asked eagerly. "No,just..please don't leave me alone. I don't want to be alone", Eren said with a weak voice.

He stared at me with his eyes. I scooted closer to him as I lifted his head up into my arms. "Of course...of course your not alone", I said as I embraced him into my arms.

A/N: heyo everyone. I was kinda thinking of making eren sick so yeaaa~
I dont really plan what I would set up as a chapter so I kinda just make it up as I go. Sometimes I would stop and think then continue hehe. Well hope you enjoyed this chapter, kinda boring but yup. Please follow, like, and comment if you would like to the right >>> or to the bottom vvvv

Anyways, have a great one and srry for mistakes or incorrections.