Loneliness

"farewell, eren". I turned around and walked slowly until I reached the exit. When I took my first step outiside the door I began running. I felt like I lost everything. I ran into my car and drove away.

     When I got home I slowly walked upstairs to my bedroom. I didn't know what to do but just lay on my bed and after a couple seconds I knocked out and it felt like someone just closed my eyelids and forced me me to sleep.

     I finally woke up and it was 12:00 am. I didn't say anything but look around and touched my head. I had a headache I'm guessing thats why I knocked out.

    There was nothing to do but all I did was sit on my chair and out my head down on my table.

I turned my lamp on and laid my head down on my arms. The only thing I was thinking about was when I saw eren at the airport. It was all stuck in my head. I sat there quietly on my table laying my head on my arms and when I did that I remember something that eren gave me. I opened my cabinet and took out a white little teddy bear that was holding a heart saying I Love You.

    My head layed back down while I was still touching the bear. I kept on thinking of the past. When I kept on thinking about erens face, it kept bothering me because he was staring at me like he didn't expect to see me. I got up and aimed for the trash can while holding the bear.

   When I did that, erens face showed up inside my memories. 'I love you, mikasa, lets stay together forever'. He would always say I love you everytime he wrote me a card or he would say I love you randomly when we were quiet. But now he's gone. I couldn't throw it because all the memories we did together couldn't disappear. I set the bear next to my pencil holder. My eyes got heavier. And my eyes shut close.

   The next morning I didn't go to work. Erens Friends invited me if I wanted to go to one of there friends birthday party. 'sure'. I wore skinny jeans with a blue button shirt that was long sleeve but I just folded the sleeves. When I was ready, erens friend drove me to the house. Eren had 4 friends that came. 1st friend is Nike. He has orange hair, nice looking, his bangs went to the side(like petra's bangs), and very popular with girls. 2nd friend is Livius. His hair color is violet, he has bangs like mines, straight up guy, and lots of girls think he's cute. 3rd friend is Zero. Zero is a nice guy, hair color is grey, doesn't really like active girls, smart, and good at cheering people up. 4th friend is Yoshiki. Yoshiki is a quiet guy, hair color is blond, skips class a lot, and almost the whole school cheers for him because he is a really great reliable guy to rely on.

      When we arrived at the party, a lot of people were there that it was so crowded all over the place. I heard that they ran out of cake so I decided to go make a cake for everyone since there wasn't enough for everybody. My job was working at a baking shop. I can bake a huge cake in 1 hour or 2. The party was gonna last all day so I had enough time to bake the cake.

       After I baked the cake, I went back to the party. The cake I made was as big as a wedding cake. When I went back to the party, a lot of people were staring at me and the big cake I made. 'mikasa!, where were you we were searching everywhere for you?!' said Nike. 'wait...what is that?' asked nike. "Its a cake I baked at my shop" I said. 'wow, mikasa your the best!! yeld nike. I was walking by people and set the cake somewhere empty. As I walked away, the birthday girl said "hey, who made this cake?". "MIKASA MADE IT SHE'S RIGHT THERE!!!" pointed nike. He pointed his index finger at me and everybody stared at me for a second. They started to scream and threw me on a stage that was outside the backyard for music. "SING SING SING!!!" yeld people. 'Mikasa is your name right' asked birthday girl. 'yea' I answered. 'my name is Christa and I have a special request, will you sing for these people?' christa asked. My eyebrows twitched a bit. 'Please, for my birthday?' asked christa again. 'oh yeah, its her birthday'. I thought for a bit and said 's..sure I guess' I answered her. "YAY, THANK YOU VERY MUCH".

      "EVERYBODY MIKASA WILL SING A SONG FOR YOU GUYS"christa yeld on the microphone.  "WOOOOO!!!"screamed other people. I didn't know what to sing but I decided to sing a calm song since I didn't like to sing rocking songs. When the music started, I had to free style. The song was called 'Sign 0'. I Sang at night when the song started. The party was still lasting. Everybody were swing there lighting sticks because it was very calm.

      Christa started to point big lights at me and around the area. The backyard was very big. because they lived in a mansion. When the lights was changing colors, I looked around and saw eren looking at me. He was staring right at me and it looked like he was just frozen. I held a signal for christa to end the song and it ended. People cheered like crazy and I lefted the stage. Around 9:00-11:00 pm the party ended. I helped christa clean up. I felt someone pat my head very gently and I felt this feeling before. I turned around quickly but it was no one.

      When I was done cleaning I walked home. Home wasn't very far. I felt so lonely. I wasn't use to be walking alone when I used to walk with eren all the time after walking home from school, parties, others. We would always hold hands. I felt someone grab my shoulders and I turned around slowly. It was only Zero. 'oh zero whag are you doing here?' I asked zero. 'I was just walking and I saw you but you look sad so I was just gonna ask you' said zero. 'oh, I just can't take the memories of me and eren away' I said sadly. "oh, I see" zero calmy said. '....I have a question...will you hold my hands so I could feel more like eren is beside me?' ask mikasa. 'uh......sure' zero said. When I held my hands with him, it felt warm and comfortable like erens hand. Ot felt good having zero help me. When we arrive at my house I said '....thank you for dropping me off, zero'. "no proble-eh" zero gasped. I hugged zero tightly. "you cheered me up thank you" I thanked zero again. I ran into my house and waved goodbye and he waved back.

A/N: I really had nothing to say so I typed some stuff that was all in my head. Well if you guys hadnt heard the song Sign 0 by chouchou you should listen to it, it sounds pretty calm and nice so thats all I have to say um....vote, comment, and follow.

sorry for spelling mistakes. ~PEACE