Sixty Two

"Home sweet home" I said, dumping mine and Harry's bags on the floor of our bedroom back in London.

"Mhm" Harry mumbled, folding a shirt that fell out of his suitcase.

"We should go past and see the boys and Jana and Mia" I suggested, going over to sit on his lap when he took a seat on the bed.

"No way, I'm staying here" Harry said, shaking his head.

I put my arms around his neck and pouted.

"Seriously?" Harry asked sarcastically. "Why do you even want to go there anyway?"

"To see everyone" I answered truthfully.

Harry rolled his eyes as I planted my lips on his.

"Fine" He mumbled. "But just for an hour, and that's it."

"Whatever you say-"

"Styles" Harry finished for me with a cheeky grin. "That's definitely your favourite sentence."

"Maybe" I laughed, getting up from Harry's lap and dragging him by the hand to the car.

The drive was short and we mostly talked about the things we did on our little getaway.

When we got inside, everyone was seated on the couch.

Everyone except Louis.

"Where's Louis?" I asked out of curiosity as Harry shut the door behind us.

"He's in his room, refusing to talk to anyone" Zayn said, rolling his eyes.

"Why?"

"Because he got into a fight with Kara or something and he's taking it out on us" Niall replied.

"Wait what?" Harry spoke up. "Are they together or something?"

"Yea, they've been together since before we went on tour" Niall replied.

Harry shook his head frantically while trying to register everything that was going on.

"I'll go and talk to him" I said, making my way up the stairs.

Harry followed me and grabbed my wrist.

"No Courtney, don't" He warned, his face serious.

"Harry, he's not single, he's with Kara. Trust, me, I'll be fine."

"Don't listen to anything he tells you, I mean it" Harry said, his face paling slightly.

"It's okay, Harry, calm down, please" I begged, giving him a quick kiss before running up the stairs.

I was eager to find out what was wrong with Louis, and why he didn't tell anyone that he was dating Kara for so long.

I knocked on his door twice before he answered.

"Come in."

I did as he told me to and opened the door, revealing Louis sitting in the corner of his bedroom, his face in his hands.

"Are you okay?" I asked, shutting the door behind me.

"Yea, I'm fine" He replied, sitting up and removing his hands from his face.

He didn't look as if he had been crying; more like he had been laughing.

Maybe my mind was just playing tricks on me...

"Sit down, please" He instructed, patting the spot next to him on the bed.

"There's something I need to tell you" He said seriously, turning his whole body to face me. "Something I didn't get to tell you back in Las Vegas."