Thirty Two

It was the Sunday, the day before One Direction departed for their worldwide tour.

My head was on Harry's shoulder as we watched Love Actually, Harry's favourite movie.

Louis, Zayn, Mia, Niall, Liam and Jana were all sprawled across the three sofas that accompanied One Direction's living room.

When the end credits rolled, Harry yawned and gently lifted my head off his shoulder.

"Ready for bed?" Harry asked softly.

I nodded.

Harry placed my hand in his as we bid goodnight to everyone and made our way upstairs.

Once we got up to Harry's room, I quickly got changed into one of Harry's t-shirt and pants.

As I waited for Harry to get changed I lay in his bed and stared at the ceiling. I was so afraid of tomorrow that I could barely think straight.

"What's wrong babe?" Harry asked as he climbed in next to me.

"Nothing. It's just that... I'm going to miss you so much"

Hot tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Harry, what if y-you find someone else to love while you're g-gone?" I whispered nervously.

I think that was what I was afraid of the most. That Harry would find someone else to love; someone smarter, prettier and more for Harry. Someone that could give him anything that he wanted whenever he asked.

Someone that isn't me.

Harry sighed and used the tip of his thumb to wipe away my tears.

"Courtney, I swear to you, I would never, ever cheat on you. Ever. I swear it".

I nodded and lay my head on Harry's chest.

"I'm going to miss you so much" He whispered in my ear.

"Me too".

"I'm going to miss you so much" Harry whispered in my ear.

I stifled a sob as he hugged me tightly and pulled me closer to him.

It was going to be a long three months...

---

Harry woke up screaming.

"Harry? Are you okay?" I asked, shaking him out of his sleep

It was three in the morning and Harry was having an agonising nightmare by the looks of it.

"Courtney!" Harry said, grabbing my wrist and pulling me into a tight hug.

"Are you okay?" I repeated.

"N-no"

"What's wrong? What did you dream about?"

"Us"

My heart dropped. Didn't he like our relationship together? Was I really that bad that he was having nightmares about me?

"Is it me?" I asked.

Harry nodded and my heart dropped.

So, I really was that bad.

"You broke up with me. We had this massive fight and you said a bunch of harsh stuff to me, but I didn't care, because that wasn't the worst part. The worst part was when you said I wasn't good enough for you and that we were done with whatever we had which broke my heart because I want to be as good as anything for you, Courtney" He said, shaking violently.

I breathed a sigh of relief as I let what Harry just said sink into my brain.

He was afraid of losing me, not keeping me.

"Harry, it's okay. You can go back to sleep. Trust me, I would never break up with you. I love you too much. Even if you lost your job or money, or even your good looks, I would still love you" I told him, kissing him lightly on his cheek.

"Thank you" He whispered. "For everything".

"You're welcome" I whispered back, peacefully falling asleep to the sound of Harry's heart beating against my ear.