Twelve

I pulled a pair of black leather pants and a navy blue top from my wardrobe, throwing on my black ankle-heel boots.

I quickly swiped a tube of red lipstick across my lips and put some makeup on before grabbing my keys and bag, and walking out the door.

My nerves started to bubble up inside me - I had never been out to dinner with Harry before.

Curiosity also took over my mind as I thought of ways to convince Harry to tell me about Jana.

My car pulled up at One Direction's amazing driveway.

I slowly got out of my car, making my way up the steps to the front door.

I knocked three times before Harry appeared at the door.

It took my breath away.

I'm not kidding when I say I nearly fainted; Harry had to take me by the hand and hold me in his arms.

"Wow" I breathed into his shirt. "Harry, you look amazing!"

As we pulled apart I took in the sight of Harry again, my eyes looking him up and down.

He was wearing a white shirt with a black tie, his hair ruffled in a neat way. His pants were also black, his shoes matching the outfit perfectly.

He had a smirk plastered across his lips as he watched my dumbfounded expression unfold before his eyes.

"So do you" He grinned.

I blushed slightly. "Thanks".

"Shall we go?" He asked politely, linking his arms with mine.

I laughed.

"Harry, who the hell says 'shall' in 2014?!"

He laughed with me as we approached his car.

"I was just trying to act like a gentlemen" He teased.

I smiled at him before slipping into the passenger seat.

"Sure you were".

We drove off into the night.

It was nearly pitch black, apart from the light illuminating from the car.

"So, where exactly are we going?" I asked.

Harry smirked. "You'll see".

I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Tell me"

"No"

"Hey, I deserve to know!"

"It's a surprise"

I caved in. "Fine".

We pulled up into a street with many restaurants, all with small porch lights that made the street look like a little village.

Once Harry parked the car, he held my hand and we both walked through the street.

He stopped in front of Nando's.

I raised my eyebrows at him in confusion.

"Really?" I asked. "Nando's for our first date?".

He laughed. "I'm just kidding".

We walked past Nando's and back though the street.

"And hey, who said anything about this being a date?" Harry said.

I blushed furiously. "I-I uh..."

Harry laughed.

"I was just kidding, Courtney" He said. "Of course this is a date!".