Forty Five

The next morning I woke up with Harry's head laying peacefully on my chest.

I ran my fingers through his brown curls and his eyes fluttered open slowly.

"Courtney?" He asked.

"Yea?"

"Good morning" He said sleepily.

"Good morning. Are you ready to get up?" I asked.

Harry groaned and rolled off my chest but I pulled him back.

"What time does our flight leave?" I asked.

"Eleven."

"What?!" I gasped, getting up. "Harry, it's already eight and I haven't packed anything".

I frantically got up and opened the cupboard to find all of my clothes stacked neatly on the shelves.

"Did you put these here?" I asked Harry.

He smiled and nodded and I beamed at him. He was so nice and he always did everything for me.

"Thank you" I said.

"You're welcome".

I grabbed a pair of leggings and a t-shirt and quickly threw them on, not worrying about Harry watching me anymore.

I could feel Harry's eyes on me as I pulled my hair into a ponytail and threw on some converse.

"You're so beautiful" He said as he got up and wrapped his arms around me.

"So are you" I smiled, bringing my lips to his.

We pulled apart and I grabbed some clothes from the wardrobe and threw them in my suitcase that was also waiting for me in the wardrobe.

When everything was packed and Harry and I were both dressed, Harry made sure to lock the door properly before we both got into my car and drove to One Direction's house.

"Hey guys" Louis said as we pulled up into the driveway.

"Hey" I smiled at him and he pulled me into a big hug.

Harry tensed next to me and I gave his hand a re-assuring squeeze.

I know that Harry thinks that I have feelings towards Louis, but I only love him as a friend, nothing else. I hope he doesn't do anything to Louis if he has feelings for me because he's one of my best friends.

"Hi, Louis" Harry said.

Louis faked a smile at him and I rolled my eyes.

"Would you two please stop being awkward?" I asked, and Harry rolled his eyes.

"Fine" He said, turning to where the rest of One Direction stood wtih Mia and Jana, packing their suitcases into the boot of their huge car.

I grabbed his hand and dragged him in the direction of them.

"Good morning" I said cheerfully as we approached them.

"Morning, Courtney" Niall said in his thick accent.

"Do you need some help with the bags?" I asked, but he shook his head and smiled.

"We'll be fine. Thanks anyway" He said.

I nodded and smiled again.

Once all the bags were packed and everyone was ready to leave, we got into One Direction's large car and Liam drove with Jana in the passenger seat next to him.

Unfortunately for me, I was stuck in between Louis and Harry.

"So, what did you two get up to last night?" Louis smirked.