Twenty Five

We said goodbye to Five Seconds of Summer shortly after I had read Harry's tweet about their new worldwide stadium tour.

Ariana hugged me tightly before grabbing Luke's hand and walking towards their car.

Mia was staying the night with Niall, so we didn't say goodbye just yet.

Jana was sitting absentmindedly on the couch, just staring at nothing in particular.

I wandered over to her and sat down, since Harry was at the door saying goodbye to the Five Seconds of Summer boys.

"Hey" I said as I sat down.

She looked up at me and gave me a weak smile. "Hi" She replied.

"Do you want to stay for dinner?" I asked.

Jana smiled at me again and nodded.

I returned the smile and gave her a quick hug before walking over to Harry.

"Bye!" He called out to the boys.

I watched and waved as Five Seconds of Summer smiled at us before departing in their silver car.

Harry shut the door and walked me back into the living room, holding my hand.

"We didn't really get much of a chance to chat with them" I said.

"I know"

"Maybe we'll have to organise another day out together"

Harry nodded as we both sat down on the couch.

Mia, Niall, Louis, Liam and Zayn joined us, and surprisingly, so did Jana.

When everybody was finally sitting down, Liam spoke up.

"So, did you guys make up or something?" He asked.

Jana nodded.

"Yea, I guess we just talked it out and we got to hear my side of the story" She explained.

Liam nodded.

"See, I told you to give her a chance Courtney" Niall piped up.

I smiled at him, and he winked at me.

"I've heard that it's your birthday when we're on tour, Courtney" Zayn said. "So sorry".

"I know, it's not going to be the same without you guys" I said, turning to look at Harry.

He was frowning guiltily at the floor, and I had to bite my lip to keep from crying again.

"Well, we'll be back again in August, so we'll organise a massive party for you" Liam said, smiling at me.

I shook my head. "There's no need for that, I'll be fine".

"No way, we're throwing you a party" He said, winking at me.

Mia's phone vibrated and she left the room to answer the call.

"So Niall, how's it going with you and Mia?" Louis asked, continuously lifting his eyebrows up and down.

Niall blushed bright pink.

"We're going fine" He responded nervously.

Louis laughed, winking at Niall.

Mia returned seconds later, a concerned expression on her face.

"What is it, Mim?" Niall asked her.

"My cousin is having her wedding in Las Vegas in late June, an she's  asked me to be her maid of honour. The only problem is,  I'm coming with you guys on tour and I won't be able to make it there in time"  She explained.

Niall nodded, deep in thought.

"Lads, are we in Las Vegas in late June?" He asked.

"I'm not sure, but I can check if you like" Zayn offered, pulling out his phone.

"What was the date Mia?" He asked.

"Um, the twentieth I think" Mia said.

Zayn nodded and continued to scroll through the fixture on his phone.

"Yep, we're there on the twentieth" He told us.

Mia sighed in relief and so did Niall.

"We get there on the seventeenth and we're there until the twenty fifth" Zayn continued to explain.

"That's fantastic!" Mia said, clapping her hands together. "That'll give me time to prepare for the wedding and also get ready to leave in the next couple of days. We might even be able to go sightseeing for a day or so".

Mia, Niall and Zayn chattered happily about what they were going to do on their spare days and such, while the rest of us just watched them.

"Want to go up to my room?" Harry whispered in my ear.

I nodded, allowing him to intertwine our hands and lead me upstairs.

We both just lay on his bed for a while, talking about the events of the day.

"I still can't believe Jana actually apologised to me" I said.

Harry was playing with my hair, curling the strands around his index finger.

"Well at least we've all made up now" He mumbled.

A yawn escaped my lips and I nuzzled my head in the crook of Harry's neck. 

"I love you" I whispered against his skin.

"I love you more".

He kissed the top of my head and pulled me closer to him.

"Why are you so perfect, Harry?" I asked.

He chuckled, his body vibrating against mine.

"I could say the same about you" Harry replied.

"Please" I huffed. "I'm no-where near as perfect as you are".

"You're right. You're much more perfect than I am".

I laughed a little, but then the dreadful thought of how I wouldn't be spending my twenty first birthday with Harry sunk into my brain and I sighed.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked, picking up my change of character.

"Its just... I'm going to miss you so much" I whispered, on the verge of tears.

"Me too, Courtney. I'm going to miss you more than you can even imagine".

I couldn't help it. Silent tears rolled down my cheeks, making my body feel weak and somber.

"H-Harry. I- I just can't bear the though of you leaving me while you go on tour" I whispered. I knew it sounded a little selfish, because Harry was meant to be enjoying his tour with One Direction, not dreading it.

"I know, Courtney, me neither. I'm so, so sorry" Harry said, pulling me out from his neck so that he could kiss me. 

Even though I was dispirited, Harry's kiss seemed to make me feel a little better. We both deepened the kiss, my hands getting tangled in his curls.

We were both breathless within seconds.

"I love you" I whispered between kisses.

"I love you too".

Once we were both so out of breath that we couldn't breathe, we lay back down and I snuggled up next to Harry.

I think we both fell asleep; well, I did, anyway.

I woke up to the sound of Harry's light breathing and  his chest rising up and down.

I looked over to at the clock to see that it read 9:35pm.