Five

"Quick, take the shortcut!" Louis demanded.

"Okay, which way is that?" I asked, slightly nervous now. We were being chased by paparazzi coming out of all sorts of different directions.

"Through this alleyway, then out the back of that carpark down there" Louis directed from the back middle seat, pointing in the right direction with his index finger.

I nodded, directing the car the same way that he pointed to, weaving my way around the paparazzi.

"And just through this bit here" Louis directed again.

"Okay, now where?" I asked as we reached the end of the carpark.

Louis' face turned confused.

"Uh, Harry, do you remember where we have to go from here?" Louis asked worriedly.

I looked over in Harry's direction when he didn't reply to see that he had his phone out, filming mine and Louis' entire conversation, his camera lens capturing our stressed expressions prefectly.

He had a humorous expression planted on his face, smirking and laughing quietly to himself while looking at us through his screen.

"If I wasn't driving right now, I would seriously slap you" I said, trying to hide my grin.

"You do realise that I'm recording" He replied, the cheeky grin still fresh on his lips. "You don't want to get into Harry Styles' bad books. I have like a gazillion  followers on every social media site known to man."

"Yea, and if you post something on one of those social media sites that give you a bad look, management will kick your ass" Louis told him sternly.

Harry rolled his eyes and grinned at me cheekily.

"I'm sure you'd post something as interesting as this recording to your gazillion fans, Harry" I told him.

Harry laughed. "Watch me."

"Ooh, the sass is back" Zayn laughed from the back seat.

"Alright, that's enough" Harry said, lifting his feet up onto the dashboard.

I raised my eyebrows.

"Harry Edward Styles, you get your stinking feet of my dashboard right now, or I'll come over there and kick your british ass."

Everyone laughed, except Harry.

I smirked.

"Really?" He said, his dimples showing as he stopped recording and put his phone down.

"Yes really, so you better watch yourself, billions of followers or not" I said confidently.

He laughed quietly to himself, shaking his head while removing his feet from the dashboard.

"Are we nearly there yet?" Liam asked from the back seat.

"I'm not sure. Are we Louis?" I asked.

"Ah, yea, just turn that corner and drive up that driveway there" He replied.

"Okay."

As we reached the end of the driveway, we found that it was actually a dead end.

"Oh, damn! I forgot" Louis said loudly.

"What?"

"I've told you the wrong directions, sorry" He said, pulling out his phone and opening up GPS.

"What do you mean?" I asked worriedly.

"We were meant to turn the corner about three stops back -"

"Please, Louis. I think we've heard enough from you for one night" Harry said, pushing Louis back into  his seat in the back of the car.

"Whatever" Louis mumbled, locking his phone.

Harry then turned to me.

"Move over" He said to me, grinning.

"What? No! This is my car, I'm driving!" I snapped.

"Is that so?" Harry taunted, still grinning. "Do you really want to be stuck here in the middle of nowhere at night with five boys until you finally let me drive?"

I sighed before reluctantly giving up my seat.

"You're such a jerk" I teased.

He smirked at me before climbing over into the vacant seat.

"Alrighty then" He said. "Ladies and gentlemen, please stay seated for the entire trip, keeping your arms, legs, feet, hands and all body parts inside the vehicle at all times, not climbing from seat to se-"

"Please Harry, just get on with it" Niall laughed from the back.

"If you don't want to listen to the safety regulations Mr Horan, I will see to it that you will be kicked out of this car right now" Harry teased.

Niall rolled his eyes, but didn't say anything back at Harry.

We drove in silence then, Harry looking over at me every once in a while from the corners of his emerald eyes, most of the time to smile, smirk or grin, others just to see if I was looking back.

Which was most of the car ride.

I couldn't help but keep repeating over and over again in my mind that One Direction were really here in my car; I had to keep checking that I wasn't just dreaming.

"We're here" Harry said suddenly, breaking the peaceful silence.