chapter ¹²

❝ Overexaggerated stereotype of Pisces:a wishy-washy emotional nutcasewith a penchant for stalking ❞

Overexaggerated stereotype of Pisces:
a wishy-washy emotional nutcase
with a penchant for stalking

❝ Overexaggerated stereotype of Pisces:a wishy-washy emotional nutcasewith a penchant for stalking ❞

"SLAY IT, SKY!" NOAH clapped loudly from the stands as we watched Sky land yet another axel. When we caught her eye, she smiled and blew us a kiss before heading over to help one of her friends.

Sky was the best ice skater in the school and possibly even the whole sector. By our eighth year, she had won hundreds of competitions and was encouraged to start training for the Games but she injured her MCL. Ever since she's been very cautious about overtraining and diligent about her stretches.

"Has she ever talked to you about training for the Games?" Noah asked.

"Her physical therapist told her that her knee's almost fully healed by now. I think she only has another month left."

Noah nodded nonchalantly, "If she had to choose, ice skating or me, what do you think she'd choose?"

"You, obviously. Why?" Being in a stable and happy relationship was the most important thing to her. Unlike me, she'd give up her dreams to make it work.

"Just wondering, you know, if she ever to had pick one."

"But why would she ever have to pick?"

He fiddled with his hands, purposefully stalling. More time passed and I was about to smack him for taking so long.

"Don't freak but I got the spot."

"You got Novo's?" I nearly shrieked in excitement and some people next to us jumped at the disturbance.

Noah shook his head but cracked a smile.

"Shhh, what did I just say?"

"Sorry," I giggled, "You got the gig? Did you tell Sky yet?" I was so excited for him, this internship would open doors for him in all fields of science.