He's Armed and Dangerous

Chapter 9: He's Armed and Dangerous

"Don't do it Nathan!" I screeched as I ran into the garden with Nathan hot on my heels.

"Come on Tas, you should know by now that you can never run away from me"

Yes that did sound very creepy but Nathan is a creep.

"Nathan please just put that bottle of water down and we can just drive to school calmly, okay?" So to clear up the confusion Nathan is currently running after me with a bottle of freezing cold water because I 'accidentally' dropped ice down his shirt.

What? It was an accident.

Nathan didn't respond and instead just ran faster towards me. In my panic I tripped over my own foot and fell on the floor before I could get back up and run away Nathan tipped the bottle but obviously as a very talented person I managed to roll over and stand back up and knock the whole bottle out of his hands.

But then he managed to attack me again, in the face!

"Nathan! I threw ice on you, which fell out - you poured water on me!" I shouted as I stormed inside grabbing my bags not wanting to be late for school.

The whole ride we didn't speak I wasn't mad at Nathan I wasn't even mad but it was fun hearing Nathan beg for my forgiveness.

"Come on please talk to me Tas I said I'm sorry" Before I could loose it and start laughing we reached the school.

"Um Tas so are you still talking to Hunter?" His question caught me off guard so I forgot I wasn't supposed to be talking to him.

"Yeah of course why do you ask?" I questioned curiously. His face suddenly turned grave.

"You need to stop talking to him", he said firmly

"I don't have to listen to you" I scoffed. Nathan suddenly grabbed my upper arm in a somewhat tight grip. Nathan had never applied any sort of force on me so this was a shock.

"Listen to me Tas." He sneered.

"Nathan let go of me" I said firmly.

He let go.

"I'm sorry Tas, it's just you need to know some-"

"Save it" I snapped as I got out of his car.

It was now lunch and I'm trying to get Hunter to meet my friends.

"Hunter please just once all you need to say is 'hi my name is hunter'" I pleaded, trying to drag him towards them.

"I don't want to meet your stupid friends." He whispered harshly. He's so frustrating!

"For me?" I whispered with a small smile.

He looked hesitant.

"Fine" He said reluctantly.

On that note we both made our way towards the corner of the lunchroom towards my friends.

"Hey guys" I waved to them. Their heads shot up and gleamed with happiness.

"Tas!" They shouted at once

"We havn't seen you for so long what happened you leave us for the first guy that gives you attention" Demi sneered.

Oh great!

I was hoping she wouldn't open her mouth. Demi has always had a problem with me.

I let out a sigh. "I'm sorry but you know how I like my space" I spoke softly.

Demi was about to open her mouth but Jace beat her to it.

"Lets not fight right now just be happy she's back" Jace has always been the sensible one and always the one to shut Demi up.