Chapter 22 ~ Madly in love

Wilmer´s POV:

There is one thing I don´t understand… Well, there are actually a lot of things I don´t understand lately…

Lately? It´s been like two months already… I don´t know if I still can say that means lately…

Fuck… See how confused I am? And it´s all Demi´s fault.

Since the first day I saw her, I felt something strange for her… I found myself craving for her lips… I saw myself aching for her to hug me… I noticed my ears wanting to hear her precious voice… I realized that my eyes wanted to see her… I just wanted to be by her side.

But this didn´t make sense to me. I´m used to use girls… I never fell in love… I don´t know how to react to this kind of shit… All I know is that I need to be with her to satisfy my heart´s feelings… But somehow, I´m afraid of love so I have to do what I´m used to do and then push her away to satisfy my brain.

But here I am, waiting for her, my eyes gaze at the clock to check the time and my hands are sweating because I´m nervous…

I really don´t know what´s going to happen tonight… But I know what I want to do.

I´m not going to follow my heart tonight. I´m going to follow my brain and end this lame shit where I´m kind of stuck.

11:05 AM…

The doorbell rings and I jump off the bed to open the door.

Behind it is standing the most beautiful girl I´ve ever seen in my life… That dress perfectly hugs her body… Her makeup is so on point… Her hair is straight and falls naturally on her shoulders… Her skin is as perfect as always and looks so, so smooth it makes me want to cup her cheeks and stare into her eyes like I never looked into someone´s eyes…

I shake my head, trying to keep focused.

“Hey, Wilmer” She utters, causing a smile on my face.

“Hey, you ready?”

She nods her head so I exit my house and close the door behind us before heading towards my car.

“This cars brings back so many memories” Demi giggles as she puts on her seat belt.

“Yeah” I quickly reply, trying to avoid a conversation about the past…

I remember that day like it was yesterday… The day of our first kiss… The day I found out I wanted her… The day I couldn´t stop myself from kissing her because I just found her so attractive because she couldn´t stop talking yet found her annoying as fuck because of the same reason…

I start the car with those memories running through my mind.

For my good luck, Demi doesn´t add anything more which allows me to focus on my future plans.

I want to get drunk with her, have fun with her to then leave her.

But there´s something that hurts inside of me…

She was clearly about to tell me that she might be in love with me… I couldn´t let her say it… I just couldn´t because then I would tell her I might be in love too and that would completely ruin me. And I don´t want that.

I park the car in front of the club.

“Here we are” I say and give her a wink while we exit our car.

Slowly, we walk up to the club, the music´s already entering our ears, filling our bodies…

I can´t help but look at her. She doesn´t notice… I can see she´s feeling good right now… Nothing worries her… And now I feel guilty due to what I´m going to do tonight…