Chapter 14 ~ I knew he was like this

I carefully open my eyes and adjust them to the light that´s in my room. Yesterday night I forgot to close the window, that´s why there is so much light in here now.

Suddenly, I notice two strong arms wrapped around my waist. I yawn before turning my body around to find Wilmer´s sleeping body.

Oh, boy… He ended up sleeping with me…

I am about to wake him up but then I notice how freaking cute he looks.

He definitely needs to shave but the beard makes him look even sexier. I lay my eyes on his plump lips. Those kissable, delicious lips… My brand new addiction.

Once I notice that he´s starting to wake up, I quickly jump off the bed and stand in front of the closet, pretending to be looking for something to wear.

“Mmmm” I hear him grunting but I don´t turn around. “Morning” He says with a morning voice.

So, so, so sexy…

I turn around with a black shirt in my hands.

“Good morning, Wilmer” I say, showing up a smile which he does not give back to me, quickly erasing my smile and causing my heart to enter a dark place of sadness.

“I-I gotta go… Thanks for letting me stay here” He says.

Confused, I nod my head.

“Bye, Demi” He adds.

“Be careful... I don´t want my parents to see you”

“Don´t worry” After saying that, Wilmer grabs his shirt, puts it on and disappears behind the door of my bedroom.

Letting out a sigh, I sit down on the edge of my bed.

What the heck, Demi? You fucking knew he was and is an asshole. He won´t ever change so stop it, okay?

I close my eyes for five seconds and then I get up again.

I leave my room too and lock myself in the bathroom where I take a shower. The warm water hitting my skin makes me feel better.

I step out of the shower and wrap a green towel around my body to make my way back to my bedroom.

I gasp when I see my mother standing there in the middle of my room, looking at everything.

“Mom? What are you doing here?” I ask her, walking up to my closet to choose the clothes that I´m putting on today.

“Ah, Demetria, I just wanted to tell you that your dad and I aren´t coming back today until the night” She tells me.

“Oh, okay, mom” I say, pulling on a smile.

“Take care, okay?” Mom smiles at me, caresses my cheek and then walks away.

“Of course, mom” I mumble even though I know that she didn´t hear me. I don´t care.

I put on a black shirt that says “Don´t get too close”, dark jeans and my black boots.

I grab my school bag and a blazer just in case it´s cold and head downstairs.

Mom and dad have already left.

I eat the French toast with some strawberry jam that my mother left on the table for me and then I leave the house.

While I manage to save the keys in my bag, I hear Jade´s voice behind me.

“Demi! Demi!” She calls me. I turn around to see her body running up to me.

“Hey, Jade” I say, smiling. She smiles back as we start walking towards the school.

“What happened to you last night?” Jade asks.

I nibble on my lower lip.

“Didn´t Martin tell you?” I ask her. She nods her head.

“Yeah but I thought it was weird, you know?”

I shrug at her, not knowing what to say.

“Whatever, I met an amazing guy! His name is Dave and he´s hot as fuck”

“Yeah? That´s great, Jade!” I squeal, excited.

“Of course it is, Dem”

“Tell me about him?”

“Well… He´s British… And… He has black hair… Blue eyes… Hot body… I don´t know… He´s just perfect!”

I giggle and she wraps an arm around me.

“He kissed me” Jade whispers in my ear. “Really?” I look at her. “Yeah! And it was amazing!”

“Everything was amazing…” She adds then, starting to day-dream.

“Oh, and I gave your telephone number to that Martin guy” Jade tells me, getting out of her daydreams.

“What? Why?” I immediately stop walking with a shocked expression on my face.

“He likes you, girl. Plus, he´s cute so… What´s the matter?”

“I don´t know…” I mumble, confused.

“Come on, Demetria”

“Okay, you´re right. What can go wrong? He likes me… He´s cute…” I repeat her words, making her smile.

“That´s it girl, who cares? No one said you have to marry him. Just use him for fun but… Be careful!” He index finger points at me in a serious yet funny way.

“Why?”

“Never fall for a guy… Not for a guy who you just want to use for fun” She warns me, looking into my eyes.

“Okay, Jade, I won´t. Don´t worry”

“Good”

We remain our walk towards the school and, soon, we are there.

We sit down in our seats. I notice how Jade is gazing at Olive.

She´s wiping some tears away from her face.

“Hey, what´s wrong with her?” I ask Jade. She shrugs. “Who the hell cares? She´s a bitch”

I swallow…

“What? I thought you guys were…”

“Were, you said it, Dem. Past tense” Jade looks away from me as I just shrug, not really sure about what´s going on between this two girls.

The teacher enters the place and starts with the lesson, soon making me enter my own imaginary world.

I wonder what Wilmer is doing right now… I wonder if he ever thinks about me… I guess he doesn´t.

Wilmer Valderrama just thinks about him.

I really need to stop thinking about him. I have to focus on another guy and I guess Martin is a good way to start.

I hope he calls me anytime soon so we can start to hang out.