Chapter 16 ~ Ex?

Wilmer´s POV:

When I opened my eyes this morning, I realized that I was not in my room and that I was not alone. My arms were wrapped around some chick.

Later on, I realized that the chick happened to be Demi.

Demi.

Demi, my sister´s friend.

And then I remembered everything.

I smiled to myself as my mind brought back the memories from last night. Me flirting with her… Me kissing her…

I don´t really know why I keep kissing this girl. She´s nothing special, is she?

Well, to be completely honest, I do feel something weird that I haven´t felt before when I´m by her side… Kissing her is different from when I kiss other girls… She is just different.

I noticed how she started to wake up so I pretended to be asleep. I know she turned around and looked at me for some seconds. Then she left the bed and went to the closet.

I groaned, letting her know that I was awake too. She turned around once I said good morning.

I remember myself thinking that she looked stunning even though she had just woken up.

“Good morning, Wilmer” She replied, giving me a warm smile that caused my heart to skip a beat.

This had never ever happened before, that´s why I couldn´t smile back. I was too shocked.

“I-I gotta go… Thanks for letting me stay here” I said quickly.

Demi just nodded her head.

“Bye, Demi” I added.

“Be careful... I don´t want my parents to see you”

“Don´t worry” I told her and grabbed my shirt before leaving her room and her house.

And now here I am, walking towards my house. My head is a mess right now.

I don´t know what to think… What is wrong with me?

Okay, I admit that this Demi girl attracts me but… Lots of girls attract me. It is not that difficult but… I feel like this time it´s different…

Before I can even notice it, I´m closing my eyes, imagining her lips on mine again. Her soft hands on my face…

I love the way she teases me and I love teasing her back…

I reach my bedroom and that´s where I stay the whole day until my parents call me. I walk downstairs and enter the kitchen, knowing that meal is ready.

“Wilmer, where´s your sister?” Dad asks me.

“Hasn´t she arrived?”

“No, Wilmer please go and look for her. We´re really worried” Mom looks at me with plead in her eyes.

“Of course” I quickly say. I catch my leather jacket and leave the house.

After calling Olive for like four times I give up due to her not answering it. Eventually, I decide to ask Demi.

The truth is that I don´t really want to see her. I don´t want this to get worse… I´m talking this weird feeling. I don´t know what it is but I don´t want to.

I press the door bell and, not much later, Olive and Demi are behind the door. I can feel her eyes on me but I act like she wasn´t there.

Olive ends up coming home with me. There is something clearly going on there but I´m not brave enough to ask Olive. When she´s not feeling well, she doesn´t want to talk about it… I wonder if Demi got her to talk…