Chapter 12 ~ Sleeping on the floor

Slowly, I walk up to Wilmer and just stand in front of him and realize that his arm is bleeding a lot.

“Gosh, Wilmer, what happened?” I ask him, putting my right hand on my mouth while I gasp.

“Nothing” He harshly replies. “Answer my question. What can´t be happening?”

“Nothing…” I nibble on my lower lip as I look down at my shoes, not being able to look him in the eye.

“Oh, come on, it was clearly something”

“Something clearly happened to you too” I say back, looking at him again.

“Just a little fight. Not a big deal” He finally tells me.

“Your arm doesn´t say it was a little fight” My words cause him to snort something that I cannot understand.

“Why don´t you go home and clean that up?” I ask him, pointing at his bleeding arm.

“No, I can´t go home. I don´t want my parents or Olive to know that I got into a fight again”

I roll my eyes.

“Oh, so this is not the first fight you´ve had?”

“Obviously” He says, pulling a smile on his face but, all of a sudden, that smile disappears and his face turns kind of pale.

“Shit, Shit, Demi please bring me to your house. Please”

“What? No! Are you crazy?” I almost yell at him but he takes my wrist and starts walking with me.

“Wilmer, what the fuck…?”

“Shh, shut the fuck up. Olive is here and I don´t want her to see me, yeah?”

“Okay, come on”

I can´t believe I´m actually doing this. If mom or dad notice him being at our house, they will literally freak out and I won´t blame them for it because, at the end of the day, Wilmer is a stranger for them. And he´s also a stranger for me… I think…

“Where´s your room?” Wilmer asks while we walk upstairs.

“Shh, idiot, you´ll wake my parents up” I hiss and hit his chest.

“Auh” He whines. I take his hand in mine and drag him into my room and quickly shut the door.

“This is my room, you piece of shit” I tell him.

Wilmer sits down on the bed and that´s when I remember he´s actually bleeding.

“Hey, why are you being so rude?” He asks me.

“Because if my parents notice you here, I´ll be in trouble, you know?” I give him a death glare and a smile is what I get in response.

Such a dickhead.

“I´ll be back soon” I tell him and leave my bedroom to enter the bathroom and grab some stuff to clean his wound and quickly rush to his side again, trying not to make too many noises.

“Okay, let me clean that shit” I whisper, sitting next to him on the bed.

“You don´t have to do it, Demi” Says Wilmer.

“Of course I have to or it will get infected, you silly”

He looks at me with that cheeky smile of his.

“I guess I´ll have to take my shirt off then” A wink is given to me after he says those words.

I roll my eyes and take a deep breath.

“I´ll take that as a yes” Wilmer says, giggling as he takes his shirt off.

I can´t help but lay eyes on his torso. He is so, so hot… It´s almost incredible… All his muscles are perfectly tanned and he looks so strong…

Before I can even realize it, I´m nibbling on my lower lip.

“Take a picture, baby, it will last longer” He jokes, making me leave my wonderland and hit his chest playfully.

“Shut up, I don´t want your stupid photo” iI say as I start cleaning the wound, making him feel some pain.

“Auh, Demi that hurts” He complains. “No one said you had to get into a fight, Willy” I mumble.

“Hey, don´t call me Willy”

I giggle.

“It is my house so I call you whatever I want, is that clear?”

“Bitch” He mumbles but I can hear in his voice that he doesn´t really mean it.

“Asshole” I say, still cleaning his wound.

“Hoe”

“Bastard”

“Idiot”

“Dickhead”

“You know what? I hate you a lot” He says, laughing quietly.

“Oh, that´s good since I hate you a lot too” I reply, putting a bandage on his injured arm. “It´s done” I add and he turns around to face me.

“Thank you, beautiful”

His words cause me to gasp.

“I thought I was a bit…” He doesn´t let me finish because he presses his lips onto mine.

I don´t know why but we always end up kissing. But I swear that I still hate him so much.

One of his hands is on my cheek while the other one rests on my thigh. His lips caress my lips, leaving there his special taste again. Carefully, he slides his tongue into my mouth, soon finding my tongue and tangle with it.

The hand that was first on my cheek, goes to the back of my head where he grabs my hair and pulls me even closer to him, making me lose a silent moan that gets lost in the inside of his mouth while our kiss intensifies and the butterflies get multiplied in my stomach.

We pull away from each other gasping for air. We look at each other until I look down at the fabric of the sheets on my bed as pink shades appear on my cheeks.

“Can I stay for the night?” He asks me, caressing my thigh with his fingers.

I swallow.

“Ye-Yeah, I guess…”

I´m so speechless right now…

“Good. Thanks” He says and lifts up my chin to kiss me again, this time with more passion as he slowly makes me lay on the bed as he places himself on top of me, carefully.

I kiss him back while my heart beats as if I´ve been running for two hours non-stop.

“But you gotta sleep on the floor” I whisper against his lips, making him pull away from me by placing my hands on his bare chest and slowly pushing him off of me.

“Okay, boss” He laughs and stands up from the bed.

I take a huge deep breath before preparing a cozy place for him on the floor, next to my bed.

I just hope that my parents don´t see him.