Chapter 10 ~ Willy

When I finish my meal at home, I tell my mom and dad that I´m going to the library to do some homework, I swear that this excuse will end up being too used and they will notice that I´m lying.

I press the doorbell as hard as I can, just to annoy him.

For my bad luck, he´s not the one who opens up the door. It´s a woman.

“Um… Hi” I quickly put a smile on my lips and try to look nice in front of this stranger.

“Hello? Can you please tell me who you are and what you are doing here?” She asks me.

She is just as beautiful as Olive so I guess she´s her mom.

“My name is Demi and… I… I´m Olive´s friend” I stutter.

“Olive is not here”

“What about Wilmer? I´m… Um… His friend too” I tell her while biting on my lower lip.

“Um… Yes, he´s here…” The woman turns around for a moment. “Willy! Come here!” She calls her son.

I try not to laugh.

Willy…

The woman looks at me again, this time with a little smile on her lips.

Maybe just trying to look nice… Just like I did a few seconds ago.

“What´s up, mom?” Wilmer appears behind his mother with a smile but, as soon as his eyes reach me, this smile disappears.

“What are you doing here?” He asks me.

“You said I had to give you the…” I look at his mom for a moment and then look back at him. “The books”

“Oh, yes, right” His face expression changes as if someone had slapped him to wake him up.

“Good”

“Come to my room, Demi”

“I´ll be in the kitchen” The woman says and lets us alone.

Wilmer and I go upstairs without saying a word.

“Drop it” He demands as soon as we are in his bedroom.

I open my bag and start looking for what he wants. His money.

When my fingers touch it I take it out and hand it to him.

“Here you are, Willy” I mock. He grabs the money and saves it in the pocket of his jeans.

If glares could kill, I would be dead right now.

Willy” I repeat, giggling.

Before I can do something to stop him, I´m against the cold wall and his hands are on my wrists, pushing me against the wall.

“Don´t you dare to call me that, bitch” He hisses. His face is so close to mine that I can feel his hot breath on my lips.

“But your mommy calls you that” I pout at him.

I should definitely stop mocking him because my wrists are starting to hurt.

“So what? You´re nothing to me so stop it, yeah?”

“I hate you and you neither are something to me” I hiss back.

His eyes look into mine as the place goes silent.

He smells so well… It´s like being in the middle of a forest.

His grip on my wrists is still painful and his glare is like cold ice.

I can´t do this anymore so I look down and that´s when he lets go of my left wrist to make me look at him again by lifting up my chin. This time, his look is not cold anymore. It´s sweet and warm.

“Thank you” He whispers, surprising me.

“You´re… You´re welcome” I manage to reply.

I notice how his eyes look down at my lips and that makes my cheeks turn into a red color. When he sees how I´m blushing, he blushes too.

“I-I should go” I stutter, clearly nervous.

Wilmer softens his grip on my right wrist and caresses my hand as his eyes go back to lock with mine.

“Yeah, maybe you should go” He talks back.

“Maybe”

“Yes…” We look at each other again, without saying anything. Just staying there in silence.

As weird as this might sounds, it´s a comfortable silence.

He entangles his fingers with mine and caresses my cheek with his free hand. I close my eyes at this soft touch as my heart is beating like crazy.

I hope that he cannot hear my heart beating because that would be embarrassing.

Suddenly, I feel his fingers caressing my lips. I open up my eyes and see how he´s looking at my lips.

All I want to do is put my hands on his neck and pull him close to me. Press my mouth against his and kiss him tenderly, explore the inside of his mouth…

Okay, Demi, stop this shit… You hate him, remember?

Yeah, I hate him. I hate him so much.

I pull away from him.

“I gotta go, Wilmer…”

“You´re right…” He lets go of me and I start walking to the door.

When I´m about to open the door, his voice stops me.

“Wait”

I turn around and, all of a sudden, his lips are on mine, kissing me.

His mouth fits perfectly on mine. His tongue asks for entrance while his hands put themselves on my waist.

I doubt a little bit at first but I end up kissing him back, wrapping my arms around his neck and letting his tongue dance free with mine.

“I had to pay you back for helping me” He tells me after the kiss.

I can´t help but smile a little bit.

“I still hate you”

“Good, because I hate you too” He replies, smiling too.

“Have a nice day, Wilmer” I tell him. “Same to you, Demi” He replies, giving me a wink.

I giggle before leaving his room and walk downstairs as the butterflies keep flying around in the inside of my stomach.

I´ve never felt like this before. It´s an amazing feeling.

“Demi? What the hell are you doing here?” Olive´s voice enters my ears, making me stop walking.

“Olive? Oh, hey!” I give her a smile while I start thinking about a lie that she can believe.

Fuck, I can´t think properly if the taste of Wilmer´s lips keeps running in my mind.

“Hey…” She walks up to me. “So… Answer”

“I came because I was looking for you and I had to tell you something but… You weren´t here so I told it to your brother so he could say it to you later… What´s his name again?”

Olive raises one eyebrow at me.

“Wilmer. His name is Wilmer. What did you have to tell me?”

“Oh, just that… Um… Oh, yeah, right. Jade wants to go out today so I was wondering if you wanted to come with us?”

Olive nibbles on her lower lip.

“Maybe… I´ll think about it. I´ll call you later, okay?”

I nod my head.

“That´s good. See you” I smile at her and leave the house as quickly as I can.