Chapter 7 ~ What the hell are you doing?

The sound of my phone ringing wakes me up.

I rub my eyes and look around in confusion. I guess I fell asleep while thinking about how fucking much I hate Wilmer.

I reach out for my phone and answer the call without even checking the ID.

“Yeah” I answer in a sleepy tone.

“Demi!” Jade screams through the phone.

“Oh… Hey”

“Demi! Come here please, I beg you!” Jade´s voice sounds pretty scared and worried.

“What? Why?”

“Please”

“Isn´t Wilmer there with you?” I ask.

“Yes, that´s why you gotta come. Please Demi, come and help us. There´s something going wrong!” She keeps pleading and I notice a soft tremble in her voice.

I roll my eyes.

“I´m on my way” I sigh and the phone call ends.

I stand up and go to the bathroom where I splash some water in my face to wake myself up. I fix my hair and make-up before leaving my house. Thank God mom didn´t even notice.

When I reach Jade´s house, I realize I´ve never ever been there before but she had told me her address so everything was good.

I press my finger against the bell and, in a matter of seconds, the door is completely open and, in front of me there´s a girl called Jade.

But she is not scared or worried anymore. Instead, she´s wearing a huge smile on her lips and on her body is only a T-shirt. Wilmer´s T-shirt.

“Um… What´s up?” I ask, raising one eyebrow at her.

“Nothing… Wilmer and I just wanted you to come over and watch a movie with us”

I can´t help but gasp. What the hell is this?

“And why didn´t you tell me from the beginning?”

“I wanted to but you sounded so sleepy so we decided to prank you a little bit”

I roll my eyes and sigh.

“I think I´m gonna pass the movie thing… My mother Is actually waiting for me.”

I turn around and start walking away but, a voice and a hand grabbing my arm stop me.

“Please”

I turn around again and see Wilmer right in front of me.

He´s only wearing his boxers and his hair is a mess.

“Why do you even care?” I ask, bringing my voice into a low tone.

“It´ll be cool”

“No, it wouldn´t” I free myself from his grip. “Have fun, guys. I have better stuff to do” I say and almost run away.

What the fuck was all this about?

It´ll be cool… Who the heck does he think he is? He just wants to fuck two girls in a day… Or a threesome or whatever. I´m not going to be his toy.

Every time I hate him more and more and more and more… What an asshole.

I get to my house and enter my room again. I hope I don´t have to see Wilmer again in a long, long time.

----

“Hey, Dem” Jade sits next to me on the grass.

We´re on break at school. Olive is somewhere with Justin.

“Hey” I smile at her and she smiles back.

“How are you?” She asks.

“Fine, thanks. What about you?”

“Pretty good… Wilmer was amazing. We ended up having sex which was so good! He´s so good in bed! But yeah, it was just for fun”

I nod at her, just to let her know I´m listening to her.

“He has left the town, you know” Jade talks, making me choke in my apple.

“What?” I almost scream.

Jade looks at me with big eyes. I try to compose myself.

“Um… I mean… Really? That´s… Cool…”

Fuck, what is wrong with me?

“Um… Well, this was weird but… Yeah, he has left because he´s going to L.A to do some stuff. I´m not really sure what since I didn´t ask him because I don´t give a fuck about his business”

“And… Will he come back?”

Why do I even care? I hate him, remember?

“Probably next. I guess he´s involved in drugs stuff so… He´ll come back with things for us” She winks.

Oh no, I won´t do that shit.

“I… I don´t use drugs, Jade”

“But you will”

“Really?”

“Yes, it´s amazing. You´ll feel much better, babe. I promise”

I sigh.

“I´m not sure, Jade”

“Whatever you want. It´s your choice” She answers, takes my apple out of my hand, gives it a bite and puts it back.

Okay…

---

The week passes by very quickly and I manage to forget Wilmer. See that at the end of the day I don´t care about him?

Well… I forgot about him until now…

I was walking towards my place without Jade because she´s sick today and Olive is with… Well, with him again. Well, I was walking when someone grabbed my arm and dragged me into a car.

Since I did not know who the heck was doing this, I started screaming like a crazy one but he put his hand on my mouth and did not remove it until we were in the car.

Then I saw it was Wilmer and now I´m here waiting for him to explain me what the fuck is going on because I don´t understand a thing.

“What the hell? Are you insane? Oh, wait, I already know the answer, yes you´re madly insane!” I yell at him.

He stares at me with one eyebrow raised.

“Have you finished?”

“No! I´ve just started!” I yell. “Who do you even think you are? Taking people by surprise and dragging them to your shitty car! I´m a person, you know? Not a bag of potatoes that you can just drag around. You, fucking piece of shit. I swear that…” I get interrupted by his lips.

He kisses me without any feeling I guess, placing his hands on my cheeks, holding my face close to his face, completely shutting me up.

“Just shut up already, bitch” He says after pulling away from me.

I am totally shocked right now.

“Did you just kiss me?!” I shout.

“Yeah”

“Asshole” I slap his face.

“Auh!” He yells and grabs my wrists. “What the fuck is wrong with you, little bitch?! I kiss any fucking girl I want, okay? And it won´t be different with you so stop it.” He yells in my face, making me scared.

I give him a death glare and he lets go of my wrists, leaving them kind of red.

“I still hate you” I mumble.

“I don´t give a fuck”

“Good” I want to exit the car but he stops me. “Wait, there is a reason why you´re here”

“What reason?” I look at him.