Chapter 17 ~ Not in love

Wilmer´s POV:

This Martin guy is just hilarious.

No, in fact, the hilarious one is Demi.

They´re both hilarious, let´s just let it by that.

I laugh for myself while walking away, kicking some stupid little rocks that are on the road.

I hate Demi and that guy. I´m guessing it´s her boyfriend. Or just a crush…

Wait… If I really hate her why don´t I ruin their silly date?

That is an amazing idea!

I immediately stop walking and go back to where they are, ready to follow them.

Demi´s POV:

I walk right next to Martin and can´t help but stare at him. At his perfection.

His blonde hair decorates his head and falls a little bit on his blue eyes.

I sigh and, before I notice it, he´s looking back at me. A seductive wink is quickly given to me, bringing two red shades to my warm cheeks.

“Where are we going?” I decide to ask him. He smiles, showing his perfect white teeth. “That´s a surprise, my lady”

I look down, trying to hide the blush on my face.

We keep on walking and I get lost in my own world of thoughts.

Wilmer.

What the hell was wrong with him just a few moments ago? I swear he is annoying as fuck.

Wait… Maybe he´s jealous?

Ha, that would be great… Weird though.

But the thought of him being jealous definitely makes me smile and feel kind of happy.

“Demi?”

Martin´s voice makes me go back to reality. I make my eyes look at him.

“Yeah?”

“We´re here. What were you thinking about?”

“Um… Nothing special” I quickly tell him.

I can see in his eyes that he does not believe me at all but, for my good luck, he lets it go and sighs while I look in front of me, realizing where we are.

I can´t believe this… Is he taking me to the most expensive restaurant of the town?

I look at him with wide eyes open.

“Martin… Is this a joke?” I ask him. He laughs in response.

“Not at all” He takes my hand in his and I can tell that he uses hydration cream because he has the softest hands in the world.

“Woah, your hands are so soft” I say without even realizing it. He giggles. “Yeah, my mom´s cream is a wonder, don´t you think?”

I giggle a little bit before he starts walking, leading me towards the entrance of the luxurious restaurant.

Wilmer´s POV:

I can´t believe he´s taking her to that ridiculous place. What the heck?

She isn´t a princess…

Maybe she is… But she is my princess…

What?

Wilmer, this is wrong…