Chapter 81

Two days later, Su Qi leads a small team of people to set off to Mount Qi Yun, amongst them, that includes Yuwen Rui and I, as well as Meng Shao Jue.

As a hostage, Yuwen Rui naturally cannot be kept with me, he has been arranged to occupy the horse carriage at the very end on his own, along the way, there is a physician taking care of his health -- this is a request I made to Su Qi, he must ensure Yuwen Rui will have enough energy to walk on his own after we reach Mount Qi Yun.

As to why we are going to Mount Qi Yun......

This bring us back a little, back then when I had gotten hold of two treasure maps, I naturally could not keep them on me, and so when we passed by Mouth Qi Yun on our way to Yun Ze, I had the sudden thought to keep the treasure maps buried on Mount Qi Yun. And the place where the treasure maps have been buried is very strange, is just happens to be beside a cliff.

Thinking about now, this treasure map hiding spot really isn't bad.

When we arrive at Mount Qi Yun, it was already sunset, the dim yellow skies glows against the mountain, emerald leaves appear to have a double image, giving off a slightly bleak feeling.

The entire group rushed here for half a month, although extremely exhausted right now, they are hoping for a quick battle with quick decisions. I don't drag this on either, directly pointing out the way, and so we head forth with great vigour in ascending the mountain, arriving at the cliff where I had buried the treasure map.

Su Qi's voice sounds from outside the horse carriage: "Princess, we have already arrived at the cliff."

I lift the curtain to take a look outside, stepping out of the horse carriage and say to him: "Your majesty, please have your people maintain twenty meters of distance."

Su Qi nods, "Alright." He turns back and lays out the order, the sound of horse hooves mixed with carriage wheels is instantly heard, approximately six or seven minutes later, they all come to a stop.

"Princess, now......?"

I smile, raising my skirt as I take a few steps forward, "Is your majesty able to give me a little hoe?"

Su Qi narrows his peach blossom eyes, "A little hoe?"

"En."

"Alright." Su Qi beckons someone and says a few words, not long after, a little hoe is brought to me, "Princess."

I take the hoe and weigh it in hand, saying with a smile: "May your majesty also stand twenty meters away now."

Su Qi deeply looks at me, complications flashing in his eyes, "Alright."

He takes the people attending to him in withdrawing back, stopping when he is standing shoulder to shoulder with the rest.

I take the hoe and walk up to the cliff, the cliff is still a desolate area, with no weed growing, the stones and rocks dry and cold, looking down, there is an endless mottled view, cold darkness that appears to be able to swallow people up, should one not be careful. I rub the goosebumps that have raised along my arms, finding a half covered stone in the ground, then take ten steps to the left and another three steps back, using the little hoe as I start digging.

In the distance, there are eyes fixed onto me, focused and burning. My hand holding the hoe cannot help but tighten, I can only concentrate more on digging the soil. Approximately five minutes later, the corner of a dark blue cloth is revealed amongst the soil, I take a deep breath, quickly throwing the hoe aside as I dig out the thing wrapped in the blue cloth.

Inside is precisely Yun Mi's and Yun Zhan's treasure maps.

I dust off the soil on the cloth, saying to Su Qi, who is in the distance: "The thing you want is here."