Special Chapter Two (Part One) Yan You

He is Yan You, the enthusiastic general manager of a car company in the twenty-first century, Yan You, also the gentleman of the most powerful and wealthiest man — Yan Cheng — in Xiang Yang City of the Yun Ze Kingdom, Yan You.

Even if he finds it ridiculous, even if he finds it difficult to believe, this is indeed the reality, just like the main character in those fantasy novels, he has travelled through time, travelling into a time with an unknown name, travelled into the body of someone who looks exactly like him and have exactly the same name as him.

The gentleman of Yan Cheng's family, Yan You, was originally intellectually disabled.

Unable to walk at three, unable to speak at five, unable to read at seven......although born with a good-looking appearance, he was indeed intellectually disabled, intellectually disabled through and through.

But when he was seventeen, the gentleman of Yan Cheng's family suddenly opened up his mind, not only was he no longer a fool, he had even become an intelligent and quick-witted individual, dealing with everyone in a very smooth manner, all whilst taking on his family's business in good order. And so, the Yan family bubbled with excitement, Xiang Yang City also bubbled with excitement, and Yan You......was puzzled.

He is clearly an ordinary gold collar worker in the modern times, lost his most beloved woman, married another woman in despair, and then when that person had been admitted to hospital after a miscarriage, he numbly returns home to drink alone, mindlessly thinking about his beloved whilst drunk.

When he had opened his eyes again, everything had changed.

The face in the mirror remains the same, but the black hair was held up in a jade crown, a body of luxury brocade long robes, long boots with white soles and black surface, clearly an outfit of the ancients.

And so, from that point on, he was no longer the gold collar worker, Yan You, but the son of a wealthy merchant, Yan You.

He obtained another identity and changed his environment, starting to gradually blend into this strange era, blend in with these unfamiliar people, everything seemed to be going so smoothly, just that he didn't know, the demon in his heart is growing bigger and bigger, only because of that woman he loves.

That woman he loves is not particularly pretty, a fair and clean face with a light smile, yet she slowly had him get addicted, and then enchanted.

That woman he loves is not particularly exceptional, an ordinary family and an outstanding younger sister, yet she had him no longer holding anyone other than her in his eyes.

That woman he loves is not particularly healthy, often falling unconscious with the ill stricken look in her eyes, yet she had him firmly deciding to accompany her for a lifetime.

He is convinced he loves her, yet he committed a sin that any man is capable of when she was critically ill, and it was irreversible.

He didn't dare to tell her the truth, that's right, didn't dare.

Didn't dare to see resentment and disgust surface on that pale, ill-stricken face, didn't dare to imagine how pained, how hopeless she would become after finding out the truth, didn't dare to expect her forgiveness or anything else, he could only look at her light smile, repeating to her over and over again, he loves her.

He ultimately needed to take up responsibility for that moment of wrong, he must marry the person that was originally his younger sister-in-law, he remembers the smile on the woman's face when he agreed to take responsibility, remembers him telling her word by word: 'Even if I marry you, the person I love will always be An Ran only.' He sees the shattered smile in her eyes, and feels a burst of happiness and sorrows, what can her pain be considered in his eyes? The one he cares for, is only the person he loves, even if that person slightly furrows her brows, it will make him feel pained at heart.