Chapter 3

Young Lady turns her pretty face away upon hearing this voice, casually tossing Xiao Hei onto the bedding and walks to the doors: "[Older] Brother, how come you're back so early today?"

Having obtained its freedom, Great Pig Master Xiao Hei appears to have a premonition as it quickly picks up its pig legs and runs, it cannot be helped that I was much quicker.

With one accurate grab onto its hind legs, I strongly pull it back, Pig Master's round ball of a body immediately overturns on the bed, crying out. I then nimbly plop the snack into its mouth, and within an instant, its stomach full of grief fades into an awakened appetite.

This set of movements can truly be said to be of passing clouds and flowing water, a smooth process. I let out a deep sigh inside, a pig really is a pig ah.

"Had nothing much going on today, hence coming back earlier. Oh right, where's Xiao Hei?" That pleasant sounding male's voice lazily says.

Young Lady brightens up: "Brother, are you not busy these few days? Then......"

"Look at this lass, are you that eager to see Little Uncle?" The sound of footsteps is heard, and the man heads over towards me.

My back faces them as I stay in position without moving, fiercely looking at Great Pig Master Xiao Hei: should you not eat, watch out I don't slaughter you. I truly don't believe, princess — I, cannot tame you — this little pig.

"Ying Lu, who is this person?" The man's voice slightly deepens as he asks this.

Young Lady, that is to say, Ying Lu, answers: "Someone I just requested from Aunt Fu, preparing to give Xiao Hei a companion."

"Nonsense!" The male reprimands: "It's not like you aren't aware of Xiao Hei's condition, yet you still have someone attend to it! Are you really set on harming this lass?!"

I slightly narrow my eyes upon hearing this, directly looking into the soulless eyes of Xiao Hei: What's this? Do you have OCD or is it swine flu?

However, Ying Lu was not frightened in the slightest, pettishly saying: "Brother Brother, don't you worry for nothing, Xiao Hei really likes this lass this time, it didn't even try to bite her when she went to feed it just now."

I twitch my brows, not caring for Xiao Hei's trembling body in front of me, oh-ho, so you have the mad pig disease ah, little thing, you best not try anything on me.

Hearing this, the male suspiciously asks: "Really?"

"Really, I'm not lying to you." Ying Lu is very excited: "Why not take a look if you don't believe me, the lass is feeding Xiao Hei right now?"

Following that, I was lightly nudged by someone, nudged to the side. And the one who had nudged me aside stretches out a pair of fair and slender hands, picking up Pig Master Hei.

Great Pig Master Xiao Hei is currently chewing up down left and right on its snack, occasionally moving its soulless eyes to glance at me, it truly has few points of silly cuteness. Following Xiao Hei's gaze, that man dressed in moon-white silk robes also looks over at me, softly saying: "You?"

The man has brows like distant mountains, eyes like stars, skin like snow, lips red and teeth pearl white......fine, I admit I'm not very good at describing people, all in all, this young master sure has delicate features, and an exceptionally exquisite appearance.

He slightly knits his brows, looking down at Xiao Hei and then me again, suddenly sounding a soft chuckle as he says: "Xiao Hei, is this a relative of yours? Hence why why you're unable to bite her?"

He nods to himself after saying that, an expression of 'that must be it'.

I see Xiao Hei's pedalling little legs taking a few steps back, feeling a little down. Xiao Hei, what are you afraid of? I am not such a petty person ah.