(Final) Chapter 82

Five days later, deep night, a horse carriage is currently descending Mount Qi Yun through a secret mountain passage.

The horse carriage looks extremely ordinary on the outside, driven along with one black steed, occasionally producing "ga-zhi-ga-zhi" sounds, mixed in with the sound of horse hooves that sounds in particularly clear and resounding amongst this deep and quiet night.

A handsome man is currently lying on his side, on the couch-bed inside the carriage, his half-closed fox eyes filled with laziness, long and slender fingers continuously fondling with the young woman in deep sleep beside him.

He lifts a lock of hair and brushes it over the young woman's cheek, only stopping when the young woman groans in annoyance. He hooks up his thin lips into a light smile, lowered eyes concealing the doting nature in his orbs.

"Mm......" The young woman slightly furrows her brows, slowly opening her eyes, those orbs still carries grogginess, such childlike haze. She blinks, voice carrying a hoarse tone from sleeping, "Cousin."

This young woman is precisely Ah-Lan, and the handsome man that is being addressed as Cousin by this young woman, is naturally Yuwen Rui.

All that can be seen, is him leisurely taking out a handkerchief to wipe away the sweat on the young woman's forehead, lowly responding with a sound of, "En."

Ah-Lan has long grown accustomed to his intimate actions, and just observes the carriage walls before furrowing her brows, "Horse carriage?" They're inside a horse carriage?

He pours a cup of tea at the table on the side and feeds her, "En, horse carriage."

She goes along with him and takes a sip of the drink, "How come we're in a horse carriage?" She remembers that she was still in one of Yun Mi's tents before she had fallen asleep, how is that she had moved location after sleeping?

His clear and cold voice simply and directly says: "We must leave, Mu Yi, Mu Er lot are waiting for us at the valley pass."

"Leave?" She raises her brows, thoughts in her head making all sorts of turns, "Because of Imperial Sister?"

He lightly knocks her forehead, "En."

She half lowers her eyes, then lightly smiles.

Three days ago, by the cliff at sunset, she had used the treasure maps to make an exchange with Su Qi for Yuwen Rui, but Imperial Sister and He Lian Chen suddenly showed up, throwing the scene into chaos. Imperial Sister and He Lian Chen naturally put all their efforts into preventing her from handing over the treasure maps to Su Qi, but she has already reached an unwavering decision, the treasure maps can go, but Yuwen Rui, definitely cannot be lost. She makes the exchange with Su Qi as planned, but did not expect that Yuwen Rui wouldn't leave with those that came to save him, and instead came to her side.

Yuwen Rui rests against her arms, giving Su Qi, Imperial Sister and He Lian Chen a speech - about how many people had died for this treasure map over a hundred years ago, and today, what kind of storm this treasure map will once again give rise to.

Yuwen Rui asked: 'Three emperors, is the treasure map a blessing or a curse to you all?'

Yuwen Rui said: 'From what I see, this thing can only destroy nations, not save nations.'

Yuwen Rui with the treasure maps in hand, under everyone's shocked state of stunned eyes and parted mouths, spreads open his hand and discards the treasure maps down the cliff.

The treasure maps that people were crazed for, for over a hundred years, was gone just like that.

After Yuwen Rui did all this, he had used the last of his energy, weakly collapsing into her arms. And she just lightly looks at the troubled faces of the new emperors, saying with a smile: "The treasure map is already destroyed, what are you all......waiting for now?"