Chapter 74

Meng Shao Jue says, I'm able to save him.

That's right, how did I forget? I have the treasure maps in my hands, I can save Yuwen Rui.

I slightly calm my feelings, hoarsely saying: "Release him, I can give you what you want."

The treasure maps to me, means nothing, whereas Yuwen Rui to me......is the one and only exception.

Meng Shao Jue's expression slightly gathers in, eyes gently looking at me, "You know what it is I want?"

I chuckle, "I give you the treasure map, you release him."

They all want the treasure maps, be it Imperial Sister, He Lian Chen, or Meng Shao Jue.

Invincible wealth, how many people's conscience has it swallowed?

But the gentleness in Meng Shao Jue's eyes slowly fades, darkness spreading from the bottom of his eyes, he coldly says: "You think that what I want is the treasure maps?"

"Is that not it?" I stare directly at him, "I can give you the treasure maps, not only Yun Mi's, but Yun Zhan's as well, the condition being you release Yuwen Rui."

Which is more important between the treasure maps and Yuwen Rui? Of course, Yuwen Rui is more important to me. The dispute between the three kingdoms is not something I want to bother with, the fight for power between the three kingdoms is not something I want to care about either, the only thing I can relate to, is Yuwen Rui.

Meng Shao Jue suddenly laughs out loud, yet that deep and low attractive voice does not contain any trace of laughter, "A great An Ke Lan, acting smart on your own accord." He narrows his long eyes, looking at me with a burning gaze, "What if I were to say the treasure maps aren't what I want?"

I pause, it isn't the treasure maps he wants? Could it be...... "You want me to help you get close to Imperial Sister?" Then become Yun Ze's spy, carrying out tasks for him?

He doesn't answer, just raising my chin, looking into my eyes as he says word by word: "What I want is you."

Once the words were spoken, all falls to silence.

After a moment of silence, I start to burst out laughing, satirically saying: "A good idea."

The average women here would put their bodies first, no matter how much she doesn't like a man at first, as long as the man gets her body, then they have practically stolen her heart, then they'll let him have everything, with no regrets.

Meng Shao Jue ah, Meng Shao Jue, this sure is a perfect plan for you.

I pretentiously laugh, "So what if I agree, so what if I disagree?"

The smile on his face is wiped clean, cold voice saying: "It'd be best if you agree, if you disagree, then I shall wait until you agree, there's no harm in competing in patience." He lifts a lock of my hair, delicately playing with it, "This is all for today."

Once Meng Shao Jue finished saying this, he grabs my hand and heads out, not even giving me a chance to look at Yuwen Rui again.

I stagger out of the door, but was suddenly bumped into by someone. The one who bumped into me is precisely Prison Guard B from before, he frantically lowers his head in apology: "Truly sorry Lady, this little one didn't see you, may Lord pardon this offence, this little one had only bumped into Lady with my blind dog eyes, may Lord pardon this offence!"

Meng Shao Jue slightly furrows his brows, "Move aside."

Prison Guard B immediately withdraws to the side fearfully, continuing to apologise. Meng Shao Jue doesn't spare him another look either, just pulling me along as he heads out.