Chapter 40 - Karaoke

Dylan's POV

Shit who the hell was there watching us? That was all that was going my head as I set up the karaoke. I wasn't really in the mood but Raven was still wanting to do it so I was being a good boyfriend and doing the right thing. As I plugged everything in my mind went back to earlier today and my only thought was thank God it wasn't me and Raven then I felt guilty as hell for that as it was my best friends but I was still not convinced it wasn't paparazzi like the rest, as they like a reaction from us they would have let themselves be known or was I just being paranoid but my gut was telling me not.

After about 15 minutes it was ready but I took time for myself my gut feeling wouldn't go away that this was something else but now I had pulled my best friends into it but I tried to push it away so tonight we could have fun and deal with this tomorrow but we will see if that pans out the way I want it to "hey guys it's ready" I heard them get up and the next thing I knew I had two arms wrapped around me "thank you honey for doing this" "it was no bother so who's going first?" "Me" Charlie shouted "so Charlie what song "do you have survivor - Can't hold back" "of course" I replied "I love that song" was all I heard from both Tyler and Raven and we both looked at each other shook our heads and laughed.

Charlie could sing actually she was really good and so was Tyler, me and Raven not so much but it didn't matter we had fun and that was what we needed until the elephant in the room reared its head "so when do you think the photos will leak?" Charlie asked as we sat around chatting "it's just well I am not used to this I am a normal girl like Raven who is trying to live a reasonably normal life but who has decided to date a celeb so please enlighten me?" Raven nodded and said "ditto I would like to know as well in case it happens to us" I was at a loss with how to reply but Tyler seemed to be ok with it and he just said "if it was paparazzi then a week or two but we can deal sweetie and I for one am not ashamed of having a beautiful, fiesty lawyer type girlfriend who wants to be naughty in the garden with me" and with that he pulled her in and kissed her and she just giggled "me too I go with what he just said but all about my birdie" with that Raven just laughed and said "but Tyler what did you mean before by if it was paparazzi?" "Oh I don't know it's just not very them they would want a reaction this person just took off like they were a peeping tom" "oh ok I understand omg that's a bit misconcerting to say the least no pool sex for us then" I just laughed but deep down I could see where she was coming from this was supposed to be our place to be safe and do what we want but that had gone now.

I decided it was time to lighten the mood so stuck on some Abba and that was it the girls were having a whale of a time and it gave me and Tyler time to talk "so your comments got me thinking who do you think was behind the fence?" I asked "oh I don't know but on this occasion something feels off with regards to paparazzi" Tyler answered and I nodded in agreement then Tyler said "you don't think it could be Brit or Ravens ex do you?" "I don't think Brits that bothered she has moved on but from what I know of Ravens ex I wouldn't put it past him but she won't have it" I finished as mama Mia finished and me and Tyler cheered and clapped they were having fun and that's what counted then supertrooper started and me and Tyler continued to talk "I think I was onto something with this Christopher dude but I can't prove it" "well we will just have to try to prove it but for tonight let's just try to have fun with our girls and deal with it tomorrow or the day after" "yeah I agree look at them like they don't have a care in the world" I said "they don't" was the reply I got back and we both sat back and enjoyed watching them have fun.

It got to 11.30pm and I started to yawn and so did Tyler "oh our boys are tired should we call it a night?" was all Raven said with a smirk "yes I think we should so what's the best taxi from here to take us home?" I was the first to respond "oh no you two can stay the night its easier" Tyler replied "you sure?" "Yes" was the response from both me and Raven then I continued "Tyler use your normal room and Charlie I am sure your fine with sharing so the dogs can have their rooms?" "Of course not a hardship to me" she said with a laugh and with that we turned off the karaoke and made our way to our rooms.

Raven was so happy that her best friends were staying over but when we got to our room she went to toilet first as was the way at the moment and I heard the shower and then she came out with the towel around her and her knickers in her hands which she dropped in the dirty washing and turned to me and said "well my sweet if your not too tired I am ready for a seeing too" I just looked at her and smiled "all done I take it?" "Yeah I am all yours if you want me but if not tonight then I am ready to go for a while now" "how about we wait till tomorrow I am tired" was my answer "not a problem" she said dropping the towel and pulling out her nice red nightie, nothing sexy about it but it was nice and got in the bed next to me.

I managed to keep my hands off her for 2 minutes but then I pulled her in so we were spooning unlike my character stiles I liked to be the big spoon and I always found somewhere to put my hand tonight it was on Ravens breast and I got a moan in response "you could put your hand somewhere else more in need" was all she said/moaned "so you are in need of a release?" "Yes you either do it or I wait for you to go to sleep and I do it myself" "that's something new why don't you do that but let me watch" "what no I want you to make me come" "ok your wish is my command but once I want to watch you pleasure yourself" "I promise but tonight I am all yours" was all she said as she turned over and kissed me.

I couldn't help it she just had to look at me with those big blue puppy dogs eyes and I would do whatever she liked "ok but get on all fours I want to lick you from behind, you like that yes?" She didn't answered me just did it and I went to work on her from behind with my tongue she was mewling as it was a tease for her as my tongue just managed to reach her clit and it sent her mad especially when my fingers entered her and hit her spot she didn't hold back she came it didn't take much as it had been a full 7 days and she said "fuck this dyl" and she turned over so she was on her back lick me properly then fuck me till I scream" I didn't say anything I just did as she bid I went down on her with my tongue and fingers and she came multiple times but kept saying "more keep going don't stop" so I did then she grabbed a hold of my head and pulled me up to look at her "keep going with your fingers inside and out and kiss me" I just smiled and kissed her with a passion neither her nor I had felt for a while while I assaulted her clit first and then hit her g spot inside and alternated until she pulled away and said "now your turn" and with that she pushed me down on my side of the bed and gave me a hand job not like this morning or earlier in the afternoon but a fast hand job which made me come quickly then she gave me a tantalising slow blow job concentrating on my tip and then taking me slowly in her mouth then licking up and down my prominent vien and then quicker sucks slowing again and then quick she went down on me for 15 minutes before I couldn't take anymore and I came in her mouth. She moved up my body slowly following what she called my treasure tail and ended kissing me then she pulled away "so do you want to fuck me now?" She asked smiling and I couldn't help it and I said "yes" and she smiled "why don't I fuck you instead" and with that that statement she grabbed my already hard cock and rubbed it on her clit a few times and then she sat on me and we had sex her on top and we came together and it was the best sex I had after waiting for 7 days.

We then lay in each other's arms for a while just cuddling and kissing and then Raven said "I love you and I will do that for you one day what you asked me to earlier but tonight I just wanted you" I smiled and kissed her "it's fine Raven when you want to that's fine" and I moved my finger to her clit "once more so I see you come then sleep?" "Ok" and with that I played with her for another 20 minutes slowly and then I watched her come. She was beautiful when the moment of orgasm took hold and I liked to see it. We then snuggled down and went to sleep in each other's arms.