Chapter Five - Freaking out and going to England

Dylan’s POV

Oh fuck did I really just do that she is so pissed but once the meet and greet has happened and hopefully I have the backbone to tell her then it will be fine.  Oh shit I am freaking out now this seemed like a great idea until it’s happening I need to speak to Tyler H, I need his advice fuck I will ring him, after all he got me into this mess.  I rang him no answer so I went to the kitchen again and got myself a bud from the fridge, what the fuck were u thinking and now look your freaking out get a fucking grip of yourself your 26 grow up, grow a pair your going to meet the girl you were just wanking yourself off to as you were fantasising about what she was doing to herself.  Just then my phone rang I ran into the lounge to answer it. “Hi Tyler sorry for disturbing you but can you talk?” “for a minute but I have friends over what’s up? “I need your advice (I told him what had happened everything) so what should I do?” “go through with it now u can’t cancel imagine, hey when is it maybe I can wangle something and be there for moral support” “ it’s in a months time” I said “two mins and I will ring you back just got to check my diary” “ok thanks I owe you big time for this” and with that he was gone.  I decided while I waited to go on Twitter bad mistake I went on as me instead of Stuart and saw the fight etc between Raven and tomboy10 and I wasn’t happy but decided to like a few things via my official site and then switch then I would have my say.  So here’s the post I tweeted from my Stuart account.

@tomboy10 Ok why are people so hot to slag other people off on here ? Leave @dylan101 alone ok

I thought that was enough for now and I didn’t want to push it just in case but then a response.

@smcfee oh this again listen I don’t know you and I don’t care who you are but don’t come on here and have a go at me ok it’s over leave it

I was fucking fuming how dare she ok she has no idea who I am so fuck it here I go.

@tomvoy10 ok bitch stop right there u attacked my fbf on here and I want to know why u did it and who the fuck you think you are ?

@smcfee aaaawwww does someone fancy @dylan101 well I think your barking up the wrong tree she bats for my side u stupid bastard.

@tomvot10 fuck u bitch I don’t think so and is this wat it’s all about ur jealous why do u want her or her friend @witch1966 ?

@smcfee neither or my type tbh now fuck off and leave me alone

@tomvoy10 no I want to know why u were so vile to both my friends u jumped up little bitch now tell me

@smcfee fuck you

BLOCKED

Oh my God she actually blocked me this was so funny.  I was still laughing wen I noticed the notifications that said I had a dm so I checked it and it was from Tyler H he had started to follow me

Tyker H
Dylan wat the fuck u doing fighting on here? Have u lost ur fucking mind?

Dylan
No I just wanted to put her in her place she has no clue who I am and look she still follows me as Dylan so no harm done lol

Tyler H
Ok I have checked my diary and I am free so I can tag along if u want but I still think ur fucking stupid but heyho ur life I guess she better be worth it r there will be hell on u got it

Ok I had never said I wouldn’t do this but I sent the photo of her in her dress to Tyler along with the selfie that she took the other day and told him to check out her account as well.

Dylan
Ok so I am sending you some pics tell me if it’s worth it r not ok ? Also check out her account @dylan101

Tyler H
Ok but I don’t think u should She might not like it